Chapter four

It felt kind of embarrassing for a couple of tweens to save you, but you were desperate for anything helpful, and they came to mind.  "Put her down before I tell Mom that you tried to choke her" Imani smirked, and Seishi death glared at you, releasing you from his grip. To break the tension in the air, you began to speak. "I-" 

"Y/n-chan! I-I'm hungry" Stelios whined, and grabbed at your f/c clothing. You smiled and picked him up, walking out of the room but stopping at the doorway. "How about we go out to eat? Seishi you up?" The kids cheered and Seishi groaned, but nodded. The nerve that I forgave him so quickly. Oh poop it  You thought as you walked downstairs with Stelios in your arms. 

The twins and Imani stayed upstairs and argued quietly with their cousin.

"You lay a finger on her and I'll make sure you never see the light again" Troy growled, and Seishi chuckled. "I can lay a finger on her if I want, and still get away with it~" That made the twins seethe with anger and Cyren's face went pink. "You're twenty-three! You are considered a pedophile!" Cyren looked up at his older cousin, who's face went dark with anger. "You guys are nine! She will become a pedophile to you guys in n/o/m (number of months)!" Seishi smirked. "Face it, Seishi. She doesn't like you anymore. You blew your chance the day you cheated with Min-Hee" Imani sneered. "Like Troy said, dear brother. Lay a finger on her and she will know that her ex-boyfriend and her poor best friend were having affairs before she caught you" Seishi's face fell in a heartbeat. Yeah, Seishi knew it was going to happen eventually...You were going to find out...But if you found out that the girl was Min-Hee...Well...

...Hell would break out...

Hell would break out

You drove up to the favorite restaurant of the kids, and stopped the car. (It was more like Chuck-E-Cheese, but also a fancy restaurant....So like Dave and Busters??) As soon as you got the younger kids out, Stelios ran into the restaurant and you hurriedly ran after him. "Mommy! Mommy! Look at this!" You sighed and let the name slide, looking at the grand statue in front of him. His blue eyes sparkled like diamonds, making you giggle and pick him up. "We have to wait for the others, Stel. Okay?" He nodded and his tiny hands gripped onto your jacket as he nibbled on it. 

"How many will that be, Miss?" The Waiter tilted her head slightly as you adjusted your grip on Stelios. "Six, please" He nodded hesitantly, and grabbed three kids menus. "Would you like a kids menu for your daughter, miss?" You were shocked. Meanwhile, Imani's face went blank for a second, then she smirked evilly. "Mommy~ I'm thirteen! I don't need a kids menu and you know that!" Your wide eyes looked at Imani, who innocently look at you. You sighed contemptibly. "No thank you" 

"You guys are cruel" You pouted as you sipped on your f/d (favorite drink). "It's kind of mandatory for us to act like a family, Y/n" Imani smiled innocently, and the twins nodded. "Well I can't have people figuring out that a sixteen year old has a college student as a 'husband' and four children that she's actually babysitting as her children!" I yelled, catching the looks of other people. "sagwadeulibnida" (I apologize) you mumbled and they went back to their activities...

...Except one

"Why are you with him, Y/n?"