2

Feels good to be writing again
Btw, new cover!
一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一
    "You fucking idiot!" You turned around monotonously. "What happened, Unnie?" The older female was drenched in a clear substance. "This goddamn idiot splashed water on me!" She didn't bother to look at the guy as she snatched a towel from a nearby table. You didn't bother to help but just sat there in your seat, gently chewing on the bud of your f/a [favorite animal] pen. "I'm sorry, I was so focused on something that I didn't look to where I was going" Min-Hee then looked to you, not really surprised that you didn't help.

    "Well watch where you're going next time, jackass."

    "Unnie-"

    "Shut up y/n" You tilted your head, shrugging. It was at this moment, that Min-Hee decided to look up. Surprised, gray-blue eyes stared back at her brown ones, slightly angered. "Oh! Jyung-Oppa! I'm so sorry about that" The said male gave a fake smile and watched as the younger female got up to bow in apology. "It's alright. Dongsaeng" Jyung then turned to you. "How are you?" You nodded, trying not to laugh as Min-Hee went red with jealousy and embarrassment. "I am fine, thank you, Oppa" Jyung smiled. This time, more genuine. "Well, I'll see you, two ladies around the university." He bowed, and you and Min-Hee returned the favor.

After the upper left,  Min-Hee turned to you in her swivel chair. "What the fuck?! Are you trying to steal my man?"

"Stop bitching about what just happened. It's not my fault that you demolished your chances with Oppa, Unnie." Min-Hee huffed. "I can fix it! It'll be easy as pie"

"You can't fix nor bake anything, Unnie. I wouldn't attempt the unthinkable if I were you"

"Y/n I swear-"

"Hey bitches, I brought fishes"  Seung-gi held up two plates of Bungeoppang. "Seung-gi we're not allowed to eat in here you moron" Min-Hee scolded. "So what? I'm hungry, you're hungry, and y/n's hungry" You nodded in agreement, snatching a snack from him. "If you dare snitch on us," You said mid-chew. "I will not hesitate to throw you into the river not from here." Min-Hee chuckled. "I'd like to see you try"

The familiar ringtone of your phone disrupted to somewhat quiet room. "Mianheyo" You apologized to the other students around you, glaring at you for the loud f/s [Favorite song]. "Annyeonghaseo, Mrs.Crawford"

"Annyeonghaseo, how have you been?"

"Alright, and yourself?" You slapped Seung-gi's hand away from your fish. "I've been getting by. Listen, are you able to babysit Stelios and Aika for a couple of hours? Seishi lashed out again...He went out with some friends." You smiled and nodded, quickly remembering that the woman couldn't see you through the phone. "Oh! Uh, of course! I'll be there in half an hour, is that okay?"

"Oh, but of course! Do you want me to pick you up?"

"I'm alright, but I appreciate the offer." You and the businesswoman exchanged goodbyes and then hung up. "You have to babysit? Again?" Light blue eyes stared at you sadly, and you giggled while nodding. "I hate that little shit you babysit" You gasped dramatically. "Stelios is not a little shit! Don't you say that about my baby" You began to fake cry, causing Min-Hee to roll her eyes. "I gotta meet someone, I'll see you guys later" The girl hurriedly got up, snatching her back from Seung-gi and jogging away. "Who's she gonna meet?" Seung-gi asked. "I don't know, but I really need to head over to Mrs.Crawford's house right now" The male smirked. Want me to give you a ride?" You nodded.

"Be quiet! You're attracting nasty looks" You hit Seung-gi in the back as he screamed the lyrics of "Tik Tok". "You wanted to ride with me, you got it" You groaned as you heard a child ask their mother something. Finally, You arrived at the expensive apartment complex. You took off your helmet and got confused when you heard the motorcycle engine stop. "You're coming in?!" You screeched. "What, I can't come in?" You pinched the bridge of your nose. "Whatever-"

"Y/n! You're here!" You bowed. "Hi" Seung-gi waved awkwardly. Mrs.Crawford then began to explain a few things to you, all the while ignoring your friend. "Stupid head-" You quickly shushed Seung-gi as the older woman walked by. "So they've already eaten, that's good. Aika should be doing her schoolwork by now, and Stelios is asleep". "Little shit" Seung-gi grumbled as the two of you entered the elevator.

"Hold the door!"