First Day of School

Chapter 2

I woke up to the blaring sound of my alarm. I hit the snooze button, but not 5 minutes later, it blared again.

Shut the fuck up, you piece of shit! I thought while throwing it across the room. I forced myself out of bed, not wanting to be late for my first day at college.

I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My black hair was so ruffled and messy that it made it look like I had a fight with a grizzly bear. I then quickly jumped in the shower, freshened up, and put on my uniform.

I walked to school since I didn't have a car yet. Great. It's my first day and I don't have a ride...

After about 10 minutes later, I finally arrived at the school. Oh, geez. It's huge!

I kept walking across the bridge while looking around, frantically trying to find my way to my first class

I kept walking across the bridge while looking around, frantically trying to find my way to my first class. Damn, rich people. I'm surprised I'm even here...

"You seem a little lost." someone said.

I turned my head in the direction of the voice. A girl my age stood a few feet away from me. I looked around behind me, then I turned back towards her and pointed to myself.

"Me?"

"Yeah, you. Who else would I be talking to?" she laughs.

"Oh." I squeaked.

"I'm Ryu Ha-na," she holds out her hand, "You can just call me Ryu and who are you?"

"Y/N." I shake her hand.

"I can show you around. I see you're new here so I figured you needed the help."

"I-is it that obvious?"

Ryu then gave me a tour around the school and helped me find my first class (which we have together). She seemed pretty nice. She had long brown hair that cascaded down her shoulders and she had emerald green eyes.

Later...

"Well, that's about it. All you've got to know about this school," she says then looks down at her phone. "Oh, geez. It's already noon. We should get going to lunch."

I followed her once again into the lunchroom. She walked towards a long lunch table that was almost full of people.

She turned to me and said, "You're new here so you might be in need of friends."

"Hey, Ryu."

"Hey, guys. I've got to introduce you to someone." She steps aside to reveal me, who was hiding behind her. "This is Y/N. She's new and I thought it'd be a good idea to bring her into our group."

"Ooh, new person. Where you from?" this one girl with short purple hair asked.

"I, uh, come from Busan.," I said quietly.

Ryu softly pushed me towards the table as if telling me that it'll be fine.

The day continued and it turned out that Ryu's friends were alright. I already learned all of their names.

There were four of them other than Ryu. Mi Jin-young was the girl with purple hair. Kai Dae-hyun was the redhead who had the front part spiked up. He was kind of arrogant, but he was okay. Then again, I had just met them. Baek Seong-ho was the shy boy at the back of the table with short brown hair and bangs. And finally, there was Choi Woo-hyun, the girl with blonde hair and pigtails. All of them had different personalities and things they liked, yet they all got along with each other. I think I'm going to like it here...