The Party

Chapter 3

Weeks and weeks have passed since my first day at school. It was lunchtime so I sat at the usual table towards the back of the cafeteria. At that moment, Ryu and Mi Jin-young came up to me.

"Heyyy, Y/N.," they said with a mischievous look on their faces. Oh crap, they're planning something.

"What are you two up to?"

"Who says we're up to anything?" said Jin-young, obviously lying.

"Me. Now spit it out." I told them.

"Ugh, fine. We just wanted you to come with us to the party on Saturday..." they both smiled in the most innocent way they could. How could I say no?

"No."

They looked at each other for a moment, shocked. And them they pouted, both in sync. "Why noooot?"

"Because I could be at home at that time, in my bed, sleeping," I smirked at them.

Suddenly, they both grabbed on to either of my sleeves and put on the best kitten face they could muster.

"Please, Y/N. Pleeeeease."

"Ugh, fine," I said, knowing that they wouldn't give up. Their faces lit up. "Under one condition," I added, "I get to leave whenever I want to."

"Deal! At least let us pick out your clothes for you!"

"Why should I?"

"Because you have no good party clothes..." Ryu muttered.

I scoffed, "I do too!"

She looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Ok, fine. You can pick out the clothes. And nothing too ehh." I told her.

"Yayy!" they cheered.

I rolled my eyes and went to my next class.

Later...

"Woah, hey! Slow down! Yah! Don't touch me there!"

"Well if you would stay still, I probably wouldn't be touching you there!"

"Ah! Ryu, we only have two more hours!"

"Oh no!" she finished fixing my hair. Mi Jin-young came into the room and Ryu stepped back to admire her work.

"Woaah." they stared at me with their mouth agape.

"What?" I asked.

"You look AMAZING! Who knew I was such a boss at this. Anyways, let's go get ready, Jin-young." they ran out of the room and left me there.

I turned towards the mirror, curious of how I look.

A beautiful young woman stared back at me. My plain self was nowhere to be seen. Woah. Ryu is really good at this... Her E/C eyes shone brightly and her dress hugged her curves just right. Her black hair was pulled into a half updo while the rest of her hair cascading down her shoulders with a slight curl.

Is that really me?

I jumped when someone suddenly bursts into the room. "Ryu! You better- oh, uh, hi. Can I help you? My name's Kai and you are?"

"Really, Kai?" I said, giving him an annoyed expression.

"Uh, what? Oh, s-sorry if I was rude for busting i-" he said, starting to bow down.

I quickly put my hands on his shoulders, "N-no. Don't do that. It's me, Y/N."I pushed him up a bit.

"Y/N?"