Chapter three

"Don't get too cocky" He says with a slightly twisted smile

The minute i leave class i wonder about everything Carter told me, Is he right, Am i the Chosen one Ughhhhh, i hate the fact that i keep saying that word it has many meaning to it, but one of them might relate to me, People were staring at me while i was walking down the corridor, it reminded me of today earlier when i left the school. I don't know why it makes me happy everytime i think about that, but it does, all the peoples faces of fear, it makes me happy people didn't think of me as a joke, i was really a wizard, i wonder if Carter ever went to a normal kid school, or if i was just the only one well, at least, in my friend group (which is just two people, is that sad or just the beginning?)

I walked to my Defense class and wasn't surprised when my teacher asked who i was...

"Tiffany, Tiffany Grace" I replied, why the heck did i say my middle name too?

She gave me a very confused look i quickly darted my eyes to the class number B-5, yep i was in the right class, but as i looked to see the class number

"NO!, No, no, no! Your not in the wrong class, it's just as if i've heard your name before, hmm, maybe so, i mean you were quite popular when we were told one of us was found... and even yet, a normal school! You've been left behind now how are we going to teach you advanced stuff like this?" She asked.

WIthout thinking i said

"Oh,please miss, teach me as if i'm one of these student one you've seen for your entire teaching of this class"

What the heck am i talking about?! I definitely need a less advanced class!, all these kids have been taught since they were brought here, i've only been here for one day..

"Well, i do love your confidence, maybe i should consider leaving you here, this was a class they suggested" She said

My instincts were told to take over my mind.

"Who suggested?" I asked

"Oh, i'm sorry but they said not to reply to you if you asked that" The teacher said

I nodded and walked towards an empty desk, and to my luck it was Electronica.

"Ugh, you again?" Electronica said sadly

I ignored her and immediately got to work on the problem set they had set on the table, Math? Why math i mean i'm not complaining math is one of my best skills.

It almost looked like sudoku, but it wasn't blocks filled the paper but a circle was on the end and another circle on my end, plus it looked like chess.

I moved my piece with the tip of my fingers.

Magic.

The paper was a magical paper where you move your finger you make a line to the circle, my plan was done there was a button

DONE

I circled it with my pencil, in front of my eyes my circle was moving towards the other circle mine was getting hit by the squares, i drew a stick figure on the paper, and it went and helped my circle.

VICTORY
i won.

I raised my hand and the teacher asked to see the paper she watched as my old self drew a stick figure and had won victory.

"Wow, you used your materials to help that one character you had." She looked dumbstruck

I didn't understand how this was defense, all i did was draw little things on a paper.

"How is this defense? I mean all i did was draw..." i asked

"It is called a 'Game plan' at least to gaming magic users, but to us it's called a key to win a war" My teacher answered

"Well, now we will have to go, our class today is short, Class dismissed.."

We all left the room, some of use were still holding the paper in our hands. To my surprise Carter was actually calling for me.

"Tiffany! Hey wait up!"

"Eh? Is someone calling for me?" I asked the wind

"No duh! Idiot! I'm calling you!, it's me Carter" Carter said

"Oh, Hey carter what do you want?" I asked quickly

He looked offended

"Wow, are you seriously trying to get rid of me?" He asked

"N-no! I'm just busy trying to get to my class..." i said

He laughed.

"It's a good thing i found you, there isn't anymore classes for the rest of the day!" He said that as if it was dumb of me not to know.

"You know i'm new here..., it is rude to laugh!" I said sounding upset

He didn't even care about me being upset he just kept on laughing.

"Do you know where your dorm is?" He asked

"Well, no..." I said

"Wait how did you know i had a room?" i asked

"Urm, well i just guessed..." He said sounding as if he was lying.

When i was walking to the administration desk i hadn't even realised i lost my tail and ears.

"Excuse me miss? But i seem to not know where my dorm is..." I say

"Oh, what's your name?" The administrator asks me

"Tiffany Grace Celeste" I say

"Quite an unusual name..." She says as she is going through all the dorms

"Heh, well my mom kind of names me this through my family...." I say

"Ah, here you are, room 506 and you will be sharing with Woods...." She says

"Um, who's woods?" i ask

"Oh, Carter Woods, he's going to be sharing with you..." She repeats

I squeal in my mind

Okay, well i'll be with my only friend here!