Chapter 5

I had a look of fear in my eyes, How had she found out to? I mean i understand Carter But why her?.

"H-how?" I asked

"I could figure out when you were fighting me, no one could have as confusing power relations. I mean really? Gaming, Healing and water?"
"Usually that's not an even rare combination, It's absolutely Impossible if you weren't THE ONE you'd obviously have to not be A wizard...." She said 100% sure she was right.

She looked up and smiled at me.

"It's an honor" She said happily

I was confused why was she honored i mean i'm like every other 7th grader here.

Except, not, i'm apparently more powerful and stronger.

"For what?" I asked i for one thought i was just fishing for compliments when i had said that.

"For fighting me, You spent your Air trying to fight me, i will always be grateful." Aniyah said still smiling.

"How else did you find out?" I asked

"Your form, when you went Game mode, You were Awesome i'm pretty sure if it weren't for the crowd i would have stared at you longer, You were wearing a beautiful Purple cloak with Trimmed cuts at the collar, and for shoes you were wearing Long skinny dark black boats, For hair you had Long Purple and Dark black hair, your eyes were a punishing and torturing purple."

Aniyah said in awe.

I changed forms? Everytime i played i had look like the same pixelated copy of me.

"Well, as much as i'd like to hear i think We should go." Carter said grabbing at me and staring at the crowd of kids.

I looked back at the crowd and had saw a lot of happy and crying faces.

Me and Carter had run up to the 5th floor and locked the door behind us.

"I know its a bad time but, would you be willing to tell me if we do like quests and stuff like that?." I asked

"Well, yeah if you have time to, class her doesn't really matter if you are strong in power." Carter said

I couldn't really say im powerful in power but i could say i'm a bit strong, but then again do i have any proof since, i just pushed anthony but he was a normal school bully.

"I think, i'll hold up on a quest since, i'm really new to this whole magic powers thing." i said

"You don't have to worry about that you can always take an easy quest, and if there isn't any take a friend on a hard one." Carter said obviously trying to hint me that he would like to go on a very difficult quest.

I gave him a really good stare with blinking.

"Fine." I said

"Fine what?" Carter asked

"I'll go on a quest with you." I said

"But why? Would you do that?" Carter said with a smirk

"Don't make me regret this more than i already am." I said threateningly

"Then that means we are off to a good start!" Carter said happily

I couldn't help but show just a slight smile.

I went downstairs and looked for a slightly difficult quest.

"Miss?" I asked the Administrator

"Yes." She said

"Do you have any slightly difficult quests?" I asked