Reality

hey everyone, I know it's been a while I have been totally swamped between school, work, personal issues and a whole lot of stress.  I named this book my thoughts and I'm about to unload a huge rant on you guys so I hope you are ready.

has anyone ever had that moment in life when nothing makes sense? you think oh its all gonna be okay it will all work out and then life hits you with reality and you realize that's not how this works. I'm to that point. I thought I had it all figured out. I thought I could balance everything in the world on my plate. yea no you can't don't try it.

I thought things were finally looking up, my mom had just got a new job, I had finally told the guy I like about my feelings, my friends and I started talking more, I got a job, everything just sorta clicked. Oh and I finally got my license that was awesome too. I thought after all those struggles my life was turning out okay for a while, then reality hit.

My mom's job got messed up so she relied on both mine and her job, the guy I like confused me, I got behind in school, working became a stress, bills, and whatnot are a stress. Basically, it felt like anything I was doing was a stress constantly.  There was no way to solve my never ending stress ball. I confided in my friends and aunt.

My dad is out of work so on top of relying on my mom and I's job my mom is gonna have ti find a second job. Im so tired of being stressed.

If anyone has any stress relieving ideas please tell me your ways because im about to go crazy from stress. Thank you all so much!!!! I love you all!!!!