Chapter 1»Asia

<Asia PoV>

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*
There went my alarm. My eyes started to slowly open and I felt my body starting to awake. After a few seconds I was up and sat comfortably on my bed. I waited for my eyes o adjust to the bright sunshine beaming out from my blinds. I stopped my alarm and checked my phone. It was 7:45am in the morning and Was time for me to prepare for a long day ahead.

Let's get you up to date with my life. I'm Asia Karkson I'm currently 22 Years Old And Live in London,UK. I'm a Just your average women that works at a cafe down the road.  I don't live the lavish life.. well not just yet :) anyway where were we..?

I checked my social media and emails and as per usual nothing interesting so I decided to steer away from that and start my long day. I slipped into my pink slippers threw my robe on and headed to the kitchen. I heard the tv in the living room so I assumed it was Bethany. I opened the door and saw her watching friends on Netflix

"Morning your up early.." I said trying to clear my throat.
"Mhmm, planning to go running soon as my new daily routine." She laughed.
"Have fun living up to that." I laughed while plopping myself next to her on the sofa.
"Way To Be encouraging  Asia." She said and rolled her eyes.
"It's not that I don't believe you can you just have certainty of starting something and never finishing it." I Said smiling.
"Whats that suppose to mean?" She raised an eyebrow at me.
"For example," I Said while snatching the remote off her.
"Let's check your Netflix continue watching." She sat back and sighed.
"The first five shows that come up you haven't even gotten near halfway before clicking off and finding another show."
I said in a not so harsh way.
"Ugh why do you have to be such a Fucking smartie pants."
She sighed while snatching the remote.
"Oh please I'm not smart just like to prove my point?" I laughed and got up.
"Anyway I'm making breakfast would you like anything?" She asked while turning off the tv.
"Suprise Me." I Said while going up the stairs.
"Sure." She yelled back

I then took at shower and got changed after that, did my makeup nothing fancy I mean I'm going to work it's not like trying to any other baristers. I ran downstairs to the kitchen ate breakfast and headed out for a busy day.