Chapter 4» Real Life

Snapchat story:

Caption;😉🤫Seen By 40 others

Caption;😉🤫
Seen By 40 others

Ksi
<Replied to story>
Ksi=Your so cute
Asia🥀= Umm again? Wrong person jj.
Ksi=No I mean it this time :)
Asia🥀=aww cheers❤️
Ksi=Sex?
Asia🥀=Wtf no.
Ksi=IM KIDDING (maybe)
Asia🥀=jj don't take this the wrong way your a lovely person and all but I think we should stop talking now
Ksi=you do realise I was joking right?
Asia🥀=yes you retard, just that we weren't really suppose to talk in the first place it feels awkward that you talked to me by accident...
Ksi= well I'll do anything to make it less awkward?
Asia🥀=doesn't work that way jj but thanks for trying.
Ksi= well I'm sorry if I pressure you or make it awkward it's just the way I am but I'll change,promise.
Asia🥀=ughhh jj
Ksi=is that a Yeah
Asia🥀=I'll think about it.
Ksi=I'll wait.
——————————————
There finished are conversation it was time for me to go to work. I grabbed my keys and headed off.
<Time skip>
I was two hours into my shift and was very stressed.
"Next customer!" I said loudily. I was too busy to concentrate on there face or appearance. I wrote his order down and then made his Frappuccino. I handed him his to go cup looking at the things on the counter and then he held onto my hand for a bit too long. I looked up slowly and it was a recognisable face... No.. it can't be ? JJ? I raised an eyebrow while trying to workout who he was and he just kept looking at his phone until we finely met eye to eye and I felt butterflies for a hot minute.
"Asia?"
"JJ"
We both looked at each other and he finally let go.
"You live around here?" He Asked.
"I mean yeah like 10 minutes walk?" I Said quietly whilst looking down.
"Oh well come sit with me."
"Umm sure?" I Said in a confused matter and sat down on the chairs outside.
"Wow your more hot in person." He Said in a fascinated tone.
"I mean I could say the same about you.." I Said giggling.
"Flirting with me are you?" He Said Giving Me a cheesy look.
"Never in a million years." I Said smiling.

He laughed and then are eyes met but I quickly looked down.

''Are you okay?'' He asked Tilting his head. I nodded and said

''Its just a bit awkward now because I said we should stop talking.'' I said flicking my hair and looking up.

''I mean we don't have to live by that beside mistakes sometimes lead to amazing things.'' He said drinking his drink.

''Jeez I never knew I was talking too Shakespeare.'' I rolled my eyes and laughed.

'' Oh I only read it off a insta caption lol." He looked up from his phone. I smiled nervously and then sat there after two minutes someone behind me came;
"Asia back to work please." Nick My Manager Said Blankly.
"Ok Give me a minute." I looked up he nodded and "I'm guessing you have to go?" He Said in a sad tone.
"Sorry." I frowned.
"Well I finish in a hour so we could chat then."
"That's calm." He said smiling he pulled me in for a hug and I rested my head on his chest. I turned around and left into the shop to start again.