Prologue

Everything was so peaceful yet busy as always. The Immune cells were always on a patrol to capture germs or virus easily. It was peaceful, no harm or troubles in the city.

The platelets didn't have to worry since there aren't any holes to cover blood clot or anything. They were on a break and they enjoyed their time talking with the other cells.

The white blood cells were still on a patrol duty but some of them was sitting on the bench while taking a break to drink tea from a nearby vending machine.

The macrophage were still on their job, taking care of the erythroblast, cleaning the city, and talking to the other macrophage cells. "Lovely day isn't it? It's peaceful!" One of the macrophage told her sisters along with a quite lady like laugh.

Apparently on the other hand Helper T cell was typing on his computer with a light reflecting his eye glasses from the screen. His employee were also typing in the keyboard and an error sign showed up in front of his computer.

"Sir, I think we have a problem! Something is going on!" One of his employees called had a worried look. Helper T cell stood up and went over to his employee who called him.

"What is it?" He asked while adjusting his glasses. "The error just appeared in my screen without an explanation." The employee explained to him while trying to type something in the keyboard.

Another error sign came up and then another. One of his other employees shrieked behind. "Sir! I think I have the same problem too!" The other one called. When he was about to approach his other employee everyone started to panic with spamming error sign in their computer.

"Gaaah! Is my computer broken?!"

"Sir! Sir! I have the same problem too!"

"Uuugh! I just replaced my computer and this happened!!"

"Blegh, I don't care. I'm used to it while it lags!"

"Sir! Sir!"

Helper T cell frowned and began to wonder what is going on. Everyone's screen is in error with warning signs and words rushing up in their screen. 'What the hell is going?!' He thought.

The door burst open revealing a sweating Regulatory T cell with a worried look on her face. "Helper T cell! Come to the meeting room right now! It's an emergency!!" She exclaimed. Her eyes widened as everyone's computer was spammed by an error messages and warning signs. Helper T cells frowned and looked at his fellow employees who were still worried and terrified at the situation right now.

"Everyone come to the meeting room right now! This is a serious matter." He said as he turned his heel towards the door and walked calmly. Everyone followed behind him and left the room leaving the spammed computers behind.

To be honest Helper T cell wasn't calm at all. He was in a state of panic and terrified but at the same time he remained calm in the outside to show his professional look as the community's leader. He wouldn't want the cells to panic and run around the body to spread rumors that could scare the other cells. He knew this matter has something to do with the unknown humanoid cell.

He and the others arrived at the meeting room shortly and there he saw Natural Killer cell, Macrophage and Killer cell. The three glance and gave him a heavy sigh. "Helper T cell..." NK cell called as she approached Helper T cell. "There's a huge problem but we couldn't identify this humanoid cell-" Helper T cell raised his hands to cut off NK.

"I know...but for now take a seat and we'll begin to discuss the matter." NK nodded her head in respect and took a seat beside Killer cell. Everyone sat down in their chosen seats and left a dead atmosphere inside the meeting room. Everyone had serious look in their faces. Helper T cell frowned and held his hands together to lean as a support.

"Shall we begin?"

************************************

So its me. I made my first cells at work fanfiction. Yes, I ship WBCxRBC and I KNOW YA'LL CAN GIVE ME WEIRD FACES COS YA'LL KNOW I'M WEIRD. THE TITTLE IS ORIGINALLY LEUKEMIA BUT I ADDED BLACK BLOOD CELL...

so before i started this fanfic i found a black blood cell x red blood cell pic in pinterest. also before i plotted the fanfic i searched in google if black blood cell is REAL. well it turns out its a leukemia [NOT SURE BUT IT APPEARED LOL] so yeah i need to read about leukemia cancer to plot out.......

I DON'T OWN CELL AT WORK IT BELONGS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER

I wont be leaving so much author notes since no one really reads my books but its okay. ill leave this published for the future cell at works fans who wants to read fanfics.

FEEL FREE to rewrite this fanfic story if ya want.

cya future cells at work fans hope ya enjoy! there might be possibility I'll leave wattpad due to busy playing games and school.