Rereturn

This time, she went straight into his home. She found the moment that the door was unlocked and walked right on in.

Will was in a far better place, though.

He was 2 months on mother fuckin' T, he had gotten pretty damn good with his binder, and he may have taken a fighting lesson or two from Reyna.

So the bitch walks into his place, and Will is ready.

"Get the fuck out." He states. For once, there isn't a hint of fear or shakiness.

"Oh Willow, honey, look at what you've done to yourself. You're breaking out, your voice is all jacked... This isn't you." She claims. Both of which are thanks to T.

"Get out of here. I will call the police." He tells her.

"Got a backbone, huh? Sad, I can't imagine Nico likes how argumentative you seem to be." She taunts. Try and get him insecure about his relationship. It's a decent idea, but poorly executed, and she doesn't know the two well enough for it to go as she plans.

"Get out of my fucking place, Natalie." He repeats, voice steady. He silently prays that he doesn't have a voice crack at all during this whole exchange.

"Oh yeah? Or what will you do? You know what I'm capable of, baby, I can break you within seconds~" She takes a step towards him, and then another, slowly. Soon enough, she's too close.

And he punches her in the nose.

She stumbles backwards, moving to hold it. He moves forward and punches her in the face again, for good measure.

"What the hell, Willow!"

"My name is Will. Get the fuck out." He tells her. She looked at him, surprised and maybe even slightly scared, before rushing out.

"Natalie just sprinted past me holding her nose, babe, did she bother you, are you okay?" Nico rushes into the dorm, quickly tossing his bag aside.

"Yeah. I'm great."

a/n and that's the ~end~ because this was fully self-indulgent bc I liked writing the exgirlfried trope