Mean

At the doctor

Doc- "Hey Tin! I haven't seen you for so long .. what's up?"
Note- This is Tin's Family doctor and also a psychiatrist.

Tin- "Umm,doc ...this might sound weird but have u ever heard of .... like umm... you thought you were sleeping but actually you're not and you literally going around but you don't know?"

Doc- " Well.. I have heard some."

Tin- " Really? QvQ"

Doc- " Yes.. based on your informations I believed you have a split personality."

Tin- " 😳😳 so that mean I have a personality that I don't know?"

Doc- " It's not that you don't know. It's like you used to have. But no longer now"

Tin-" Hmmmm......."

Doc- "I'll try to do some hypnotism to know your other self"

Tin- " Hmm ok doc"

Doc- " Good , now look at this watch"
The doctor start to swing the watcg slowly.

Doc-" Your eyelids are heavy ... you arr sleepy... you want to sleep ... now you're fallen a sleep"

Tin- fell asleep

Doc- "when you hear the clapping sound twice whoever inside you must woke up"

Clap! Clap!

Doc - " So you're Tin's another personality. Nice to meet you"

Another Tin- "Nice to meet you too sir!"He gave a wai to the docNote- Wai is like paying respect to the elders in Thai which Tin almost never does😂

He gave a wai to the doc
Note- Wai is like paying respect to the elders in Thai which Tin almost never does😂

Doc- " You're such a polite guy. Reminded me of Tin when he was young!"

AT- " Kurb"

Doc- "Do you have a name?"

AT- "No sir... I just know this world for one day😂"

Doc- " From now on .. I'll call you Mean! And the switch key word between you and Tin is mean"

Mean- " Kurb"

Doc-" ok so I'll clap my hand once and Tin will be awake"
Clap!

Tin- "Hmm what happened? Did you meet him?"

Doc- " Yes I did and he seem like you're younger self.... kind,cheerful,polite and sweet"

Tin- "hmm how weak! My old self is my weak self . I dun need a personality like that! Bye doc .. thanks for the help!"

Doc- " wait... the key word between you and him is......"

Tin left......

Doc- " Oh well I believe everything will workout"

A.N.. Hey guys xD new update xD thanks for reading what are your thoughts about this Chapter? Leave a comment and dun forget to vote na xD