Chapter 25❤

Cat

After everyone left August Day'twan and Samari started cleaning up the house. When I say these crazy people left the house a mess they left it a mess there were cups everywhere this looks like we just threw a college party in here it's crazy. I took myself upstairs and took a shower.

"Babyyy"

"Yes Aug?"

"My back hurt" Awe my baby.

"When I get out the shower I'll give you a massage" I yelled washing out my hair.

"Aii take your time" I heard the bathroom door close and I got out and dried off then pulled on my underwear and my bra then slipped on one of August' hoodies and a pair of boy shorts and went into the room.

"Cat is that my hoodie?"

"Yes yes it is I didn't feel like putting on actual clothes" I said sitting on his lap.

"It's cool it looks cute on you anyway" he said kissing my cheek.

"Thank you, I just realized we have two sets of shopping to do"

"Don't worry about none of that I got us OK, I got us" he tipped my face up and kissed me.

"I love you Ugly" I said smiling up at him.

"Why I gotta be ugly you always hurting my feelings babe" he said covering his face.

"Awe I'm sorry babe" I moved his hands and kissed him all over his face.

"You missed a spot" He said pointing to his lips.

"Oh I did?" he nodded and smashed his lips onto mine.

"You guys need to hurry up and get here daddy tryna have mommy begging again" he said rubbing my stomach.

"Ya little nasty!" I said laughing.

"Nahh but forreal daddy can't wait to meet y'all I promised mommy when you guys get here I'd do everything I could to protect all of you" after he said that one of the babies started kicking, he kissed my stomach then my lips.

"Lay on your stomach babe" I said tossing my hair over my shoulders. I need a hair cut asap.

"Why?"

"I promised you a massage Ima hold up to my word" I said cracking my fingers. He laughed and rolled over and I got to work starting from his shoulders and down his spine.

"Babe I swear you got the magic fingers" he said making me laugh.

"Thank you, I'm done now" I said leaning back against the head board.

"Thanks we should probably get to sleep I gotta head out to the studio tomorrow" he said reaching to turn out the light.

"Aug why dont you just use the at home studio?" I asked looking down at my hands and started twisting my ring.

"Cause all the work I been doing lately is in that studio" he said turning my face toward his. "Nothings going on Cat trust me if something was up I would let you know" he said looking me in my eyes.

"I know I guess I'm just paranoid" I shaking my head.

"You dont need to be" he said reassuringly.

August

"You don't need to be" I said reassuring her everything was fine, hell I didnt even know if everything was good right now. But you always gotta have faith right?

"Hey Ill be right back" she slide off the bed and walked out the room. Where the hell her little ass going.

"I mean I guess you can do that" I shook my head and picked up my phone, just as a message popped up on the screen.