0.19

I woke up at about 8 am with Grams so we could start getting my room packed up. I found a couple of old boxes from the storage room and put them together so I could pack up my things. Grams said I don't need to worry about my bed and dresser just get everything else, so I first started with taking down all of my photos while Grams started with my closet and dresser.

Sab: Hey Im here.

I let Grams know Sabrina is here and that we were going to get boxes, I ran down the steps and opened the door for Sabrina.

"hello love" I said blushing a little as she pulled me into a hug.

"Hey" she said back with a big goofy grin.

"we need to go get boxes. So to Office Depot we go" I said to her and dragged her out the door.

"Why do we need boxes?" Sabrina said with a laugh. God that laugh.

"I'm moving in with my grams" I said excitedly.

"What about your dad??" She said confusion in her face. I really didn't want to talk about it, so I came up with something as quick as I could.

"Well right now dad is away again and grams can't keep coming back and forth so we thought it would be best if I move in with her. That way she's in her own home" I said with a small smile

"Okay. Well let's go get these boxes" she said as we pulled into the Office Depot.

~~~~~

@xSabrinaxCarpenterx: got some coffee now back to packing!

"Why are you so cute" Sabrina asked as we walked to my car.

"Ma'am, I have no idea what you are on about" I said with a cheeky grin, and looked behind me as I pulled out of the parking lot and headed home.

"Oh I'm sure you do! But let's get this packing over with so we can have some fun" Sabrina told me.

I'm really not sure what she has in mind. It will be almost 5 or so by the time everything is packed and In my car.

Grams had a snack made for us knowing that we would work through lunch. We all ate and got back to packing my room up.