10

(A/N: This is the day of the Prank. ;)

Hadrian Calius LeStrange, The ROR, 5:00a.m

Hadrian smiled at the finished potion, bubbling and glowing slightly. It was blue in colour and tastes close to potatoes so it doesn't raise eyebrows if this was put in the food. "Dobby!" Hadrian called softly, making the Malfoy house elf pop in front of him. "What can Dobby do for Hadri?" Hadrian grinned at the sight of his beloved house elf.

"Dobby, can you put this mixture in the breakfast for today? And tell your friends it's a harmless Prank." Hadrian said, handing the vial to Dobby, who eyes gleamed bright. "I wills do as told!" He said happily, before popping away.

Hadrian sighed softly as the elf popped away and cleared everything before heading back to his tower, smiling softly at the sleeping portraits. "Mr LeStrange what are you doing up?" Hadrian would've cursed up a storm had he not feel the slight change in the Calming aura around him.

"Professor Snape! I was just merely having and walk considering I couldn't sleep. And you do know about my occasional insomnia."* Hadrian said softly, turning to the man behind him. "At 4:30 in the morning?" Hadrian chuckled.

"I was staying awake at the dorm but then seemed fit to just walk around, along with the fact that breakfast will start in 1 and a half hour with the astronomy tower holding a beautiful view of the forest and its sunrise." Hadrian answered, smiling widely at his uncle.

"Alright, but steer clear of the third floor, you hear me?" Professor Snape said, making Hadrian nod with a knowing smile dancing in his lips. Hadrian waved goodbye to his uncle before dashing off to the astronomy tower, humming softly as to not disturb the paintings.

Once he arrived, he took out his wand and started to slowly twirl it, a soft smile playing on his lips.

The blue aura in front of him made various forms, from birds to butterflies to dragons. The smile on his lips grew wider at the last creature. "H-Hadrian?" The smile dissipated and he turned around to see Professor Quirell. "Ah, Professor Quirell, what are you doing up here?" Hadrian asked, his smile returning.

"I w-was just checking t-the view." He said, smiling. "Hmm, Professor, can you drop the stutter? It's fake." Hadrian said, his eyes holding a sense of mischief. "Fine. Happy now?" The professor said, his eyes flashing red.

"Yes, I am, my lord." Hadrian said casually, while Professor Quirell froze. Before he knew it Voldemort took over. "How did you know!?" He asked, angry and scared. "Well, you weren't really that subtle. Most of Slytherin's knows you're here they just don't know  where or who you are. We all know you're rising soon." Hadrian said, smiling cheekily at the Dark Lord.

Voldemort sighed. "Was that really obvious?" Hadrian nodded. "Yes, we can all detect the fact that the stutter is fake. Why are you here, by the way?" Hadrian asked, tilting his head.

"You do know the history of the Philosopher's Stone?" Hadrian nodded, even showing the card of Nicholas Flamel that he got from a very special mother. "Well, my current form, the one you're seeing right now, is a wraith. I am merely a spirit going about possessing people, trying to find the stone. On 31st of July when that boy 'killed' me I turned into a wraith."

Hadrian nodded, knowing that story/legend. He felt soft pokes in his mind before raising his shields. "Wow you managed to block me out." Hadrian smiled softly. "That's why I love mother." Voldemort nodded, knowing how Bella is one of the few followers that could keep him out.

"How is she, Hadrian?" He asked, making Hadrian look at him with bright green eyes. "She said doing great, my lord. She and the Malfoys are trying their best to find a way to bring you back." Hadrian answered simply, while his eyes scanned the room.

My lord, there's a person here. I can feel the black aura from the furthest left corner... I think Dumbledore is here. Quirell's head snapped to look at him, who discreetly signalled that he'll explain later.

"Professor Dumbledore what are you doing here?" Hadrian asked loudly, making Dumbledore step out of the shadows. "OBLIVIATE!" Hadrian said loudly, pointing his wand towards Dumbledore before pulling the conversation out of Dumbledore's head.

"There, we're safe." Hadrian said, before throwing the memory away. "Hadrian? Quirell? What are we doing here?" Professor Dumbledore asked, making Hadrian smile. "We were admiring the view befpre you came in asking where Professor Snape was. He's in the Dungeons, like always." He answered, Professor Quirell nodding.

"Oh, thank you, Hadrian. Don't forget to head down to breakfast, alright?" And with that, he was gone. Quirell looked at Hadrian with red eyes, smiling softly. "Nice work. If you were curious as to why I'm here, research about the Philosopher's Stone should catch you up."

And with that, Professor Quirell left Hadrian alone to ponder.

A/N

Sorry if it's shorter than normal (/^\)