16

Hadrian Calius LeStrange, Meeting Room in Malfoy Manor, 6:30pm.

The Dementor appeared to be the leader, as it has a darker cloak and smoke surrounding it. "You finally answered the call of the Dementors, Master." It spoke softly in feminine sounding voice. "May I know your name, oh fearsome one?" Hadrian said, shocking the Inner Circle and Voldemort, but Draco nodded, adding something else. "And do not harm any familiar faces here, yet. We still need them alive. Especially Barty Crouch Jr." The Dementor nodded.

"My name is, ironically, Floral, even if I destroy everything I touch." She spoke softly, making Hadrian nod with a smile. "And I promise to not harm any of them, eventhough I see no reason we have to. Some Dementors might try to attack him, but if I order them to not they'll leave him alone. Though I have a feeling you guys have other things up your sleeves." If the Dementor had an eyebrow, it would've been raised.

"You guessed correctly, since we decided that you all should side with us, since I heard the Dementors haven't been fed well?" Neville said softly, making the Dementor nod. "Well, how about this, you accept our offer and come to our side, and we will provide you with food in form of you guys being torture tools for these," He gestured to the Inner Circle, who gulped in fear, "less talented and stupid idiots when they disrespect Lord Voldemort."

He finished, holding his hand out. The Dementor nodded, shaking his hand. "Okay, the Dementors are on our side. Now when are we infiltrate Azkaban?" Hadrian asked, smiling cruelly. "Tonight if they agree to leave their posts." One of the members whose name escaped Hadrian's memory said, his face firm. "Can you guys leave for posts for tonight?" The Dementor nodded, making Hadrian smile at Neville.

"Thanks Nev. Now, my Lord, how are we going to do this?" The Dark Lord raised his eyebrow. "What do you mean?" Hadrian chuckled. "What I mean is how are we going to reveal that you're back?" Voldemort smirked. "No, not today. I plan to do it somewhere in your fourth year, or somewhere close, since I need to gather new followers." Hadrian nodded, before Aubrey opened the door with James, Lily and Gemma Potter.

"It's the Potters!" The Inner Circle exclaimed, drawing their wands. Even Lord Voldemort drew his. "STOP!" The three Heirs said, immediately shielding the family of three. "What are you doing? Betraying the Dark Lord-" Umbridge began speaking before two normal Cruciatus and one Modified one was sent her way. "I warned you." Draco hissed. "Now, Professors, Gem, explain why you're here." Hadrian said, smiling at one of his best girl friend.

"We're here to become a part of the Dark. We've heard of Dumbledore's plans and he isn't the same Dumbledore who is looking out of the Wizarding World, instead he is just a power hungry man who's willing to do anything to raise his popularity." James explained, as Gemma and Lily nodded. "Legilimence." Voldemort casted, searching through their memories and feelings.

"Good. You're not going to betray us nor are you spies." Voldemort said, before reaching out his hand. James went first, getting his Dark Mark. "Morsmordre." Voldemort hissed, casting the Mark. The snake slithered around the arm of James Potter, looking very different than the normal.

The reason theirs is different is because they're Potters. The snake doesn't appear from a skull but it surrounds a teardrop. "Welcome to the Dark side." Hadrian referenced a famous Muggle movie called 'Star Wars', making Neville, Draco, Lily and Gemma chuckled.

Lily got hers before the door opened again, and Sirius, Peter and Remus came in, droopy eyed accompanied their black bags. "Wow you guys look like shit, what happened?" James asked, helping them to their seats. "Hogwarts. Apparently Dumbledick discovered Quirell missing and I tried to get the spot, but he didn't want to give in. We spent three hours fighting him, but he still didn't want to give me the position." Remus grumbled, wiping his eyes tiredly.

Lily summoned three vials of energy potion to them, so they'll at least survive the meeting. "Thanks Lily. Now, my lord, what is this meeting about?" Sirius asked, looking at the Dark Lord expectantly. "Well, before you lot disturbed me, I was saying that I'll announce my rise to power on Hadrian, Draco, Neville and Gemma's fourth year, since I heard that there'll be a very interesting event during that time..." Voldemort said cryptically, smirking.

"Really? Well that's a marvellous idea." James said. Hadrian cleared his throat. "Now, about Azkaban..."

A few hours later...

The Dementors left their posts, before Voldemort, James, Lily, Sirius, Draco, Neville and Hadrian Apparated outside the famous prison. "Remember the plan?" Hadrian asked, making Draco recite it. "Firstly we look for the main power, Professor James and Sirius will Stupefy any
Aurors that will come, my Lord and Neville will go look for the Death Eaters, change the memories of said Aurors and go home. If it works." Draco added, before they nodded and started the mission.

The first obstacle came when there some Aurors that spawned inside the prison. "Crucio!" Hadrian said, running through the halls, shooting spells left and right as Draco handled his own batch. "That's it, Protego Crucio!" Hadrian said, casting a red shield around himself and Draco, before a barrage of spells landed on said shields, before the casters were crumbling on the floor.

The shield was a mixture of the Protego charm and the Cruciatus curse, which makes any caster that casts any spell on the shield will get an instant Crucio effect on themselves.

"Come on!" Draco said, mixing their shields together and running to the power room, to which he quickly pressed all the buttons to the prison cells, before a loud cackle was heard. "Mother." Hadrian said, smiling. "Thank you Hadrian!"

Hadrian's wide smile was all Draco needed to Apparate them back to the Manor.

A/N

The boys learnt to Apparate because let's be honest, most Purebloods could Apparate even if they're 5 years old. Legally, of course XD