Please Say "yes"

Mary and Francis were in their chambers when someone knocked.
"Who is.."
Catherine entered with a big smile on her face ( which was something very anusual for her).
"Mary, my dear child! I am so happy to be here with you.. With both of you! To celebrate!"
"Mother, what do we have to celebrate?"
"Oh, Mary didn't tell you yet, I suppose." said Catherine with an amuzed face.

Francis turned to Mary, more woried then he was supposed to be.
"Mary, do you have to tell me something?"
"Yes, but let's do it in a more.. Private place ( she was looking at Catherine)"
"Oh, I got it. I'll leave you two alone"

"So, Mary.. Tell me. Is something bad?" asked Francis with a suspicious face.
"My love, actually, I have to tell you something very excited!"
"Well, say then"
"I am pregnant!" yelled Mary with the biggest smile that she ever had on her face.

"Mary, this is so wonderful!" said Francis!
He kissed Mary and then he pulled her away, going to the window.
"Francis, what happened?"
Francis didn't answer.
"Francis, please say something!"
When Mary went to him and looked better at his face, she found out that he was crying!

"Francis, why are you crying?"
"Because I love you! I've always loved you, but now.. Now I am feeling that I love you even more, and I didn't know it was possible! Oh, Mary, you make me so happy! Will you be by my side forever, even in the darkest moments,even when I'll argue with you? Will you be by my side when our child will grow? Will you be more than my queen? Will you be my wife and my children's mother? Will we be with them together? Please say "yes"!"

Mary didn't know what to say anymore. Her eyes were full of tears and she was breathing hard.
" Yes! Yes! Yes! "

*after 9 months *
Mary gave birth to 2 healthy boys, the loves of their parents' s life, who raised them together, in peace and love, 'till happily ever after.