This is not Goodbye

After the encounter at my house, I was now walking to Derek's loft. "Derek's not going to die for something meaningless!" I walked in, Lydia, Ethan, Cora, Peter, and Derek were just staring at me. "What makes you think he's going to fight alone?" I stepped down to the pavement, "Why do you always come in saying the right thing?" I was standing next to Lydia. "Good timing?" Derek turned around looking at the Skyline.

"No this is my fight, they want me. You have family here, friends." My eyes were getting teary eyed, "Yeah, but I have done many cruel things than you haven't, you have only two family members here who are willing to help you. Talia trained me to fight bigger things than Deucalion, Jennifer was part of my pack...and I'll kill her, but Kali is my responcibility." Peter got up and suggested Derek, Cora and I to run, "The problem only gets bigger! Kali wont stop until she has you dead? So why not stop and fight? Derek can go with Cora, but I'm staying."

We figured out a plan, Derek and Cora were packing two bags into his car, "You don't call until you are 100 miles from here....Here's the key to the house by the lake, Be carefull." Cora grabbed my hand, "You too." Derek started the car and drove away.

"You ready for this? Kali and Jennifer?" I was still looking at Dereks car, "I was Talia's project...I never back down from a fight."

Kali and Aiden were growling at eachother when I was at the door, "Were did you take them?" Kali's teeth were shinning against the moonlight, Jennifer broke the glass window, landing exageratedly. Kali stepped onto the glass, "Lydia Go!" Aiden grabed Lydia by the arm and took her down stairs. Jennfer stood up, "Well the Hybrid and an Alpha, amazing seing both of you too teaming up...really it is! I get to show you all the pain I felt when I was left to die." She gave us a sinister smile.

Kali took her chance, and ran for her, striking her in the chest, I flipped over her wrapping my hands around her hair. Jennifer manuvered her way thru us, she sent Kali flying 7 ft into the air and hitting the bookshelf. I clawed Jennifer in the face and bit her on the shoulder, she let out a scream that would pop your ears, She grabed my head and threw me to the metal door. I whole body was vibrating, numbness filled my arms, Kali and Jennifer were fighting to the death, blood was all over the floor. I grabed the pole that Kali used on Derek and hit Jennifer in the head knocking her down.

"You okay?" Kali picked me up, the twins ran in, "Do you know how hard it is trying to keep myself in this form?" Kali was taking me out the door, the twins were merging when Jennifer grabs their heads and rips them apart, throwing them across the room. she walks a little closer, "I don't care, your still a scarfaced bitch."

Jennifer stopped, Aiden had ran up to her, but she knocked him out, "It takes unlimited power to stay like this, I was left to die, it took years to become this." I turned to look at her, "What? A white skined freak, who needs sacrafices in order to get what she wants?..No Jennifer, that's a pschopath."

Jennifer takes out her hands, slowly she starts to wise the broken glass into the air, turning the pointed side towards Kali and I. "I hold the power, I make the sacrafices, I helped people." Kali sat me down, "I'm sorry.." she then walks towards Jennifer. A storm starts to come in, Kali is surprised by the wind and makes it hard for her to breath, I start to feel my chest compress, taking the smallest gaps of air I could.

"I should have ripped your head off!!!" Kali screams into a large roar, Jennifer then throws her arms at her, sending all of the glass at Kali. I closed my eyes and turn my body to the other side when I turned back Kali was slowly falling to her knees, the glass shards had stabbed every inch in her body. "NO!" I crawled to Kali, carefully picking her up, "I should..have done..it before." I start to cry, she grabs my hand taking all my pain away, "No...no..please don't die on me, Kali..."