Chapter 2

Four weeks later
Christina POV
It has been 1 month since Hunter kidnapped me. He did the same thing to me everyday. Except for 1 week. He was being nice. He didn't take the baby out and I didn't brake up with Corbyn. I really hope someone finds me. My stomach is slightly bigger now. I feel terrible.
Corbyn POV
We are currently on our second European Tour. I haven't seen Chrissy in 3 weeks and I really miss her. I hope they find her soon. We have a performance in 5 min, and we're getting ready.
Tate POV
Gabbie has been in pain lately. Well, we all have. I feel bad for her. Having to have a cast on her leg. Her sister is going to watch her while me and my brother find Christina.
1 hour later
We found her In that old shack Gabbie was talking about. We heard cry's for help. That was definitely Chrissy. So while I called the police and ambulance, my brother went to get her. The door had a lock on it and can only be opened from the inside. You can hear him abusing her. I came over and we stood there thinking of some way to get in. He whispered in my ear saying he's going to see if there's another way In.
Christina POV
It was getting worse. He pushed me up against the wall and slapped me. He punched my face and tried kicking the baby and totally failed. I'm glad though. I'm really cold, naked and dehydrated. I wish Corbs was here he makes everything better. I hear police sirens in the background. "Who's here?!?!!" Hunter yelled.
Tanner POV
"Who's here?!?" We heard in the distance. We were far away and when the cars came closer we pointed towards the shack and stayed out of the way. Once they got him out, we came over to Christina who was being loaded into a stretcher. "Can I go with?" She asked them. "I have to look after her. Her boyfriend is in Europe right now and her closest family is thousands of miles away?" "Yes." They said. "Bye Tate, see you there." I drove to the hospital.
Corbyn POV
It was directly after the show Jonahs phone rang. "Hey babygirl." He said. He talked with her then handed me his phone smiling. "Hello?" I asked. "Corbyn we found her. Really? Yep She's in the hospital right now. The doctor says she has to stay for a week and a half. Aww my poor baby. Well tell her I love her." Cough cough. "You Okay Corbs?" She asked. "Idk. I'll see you later than and I want to talk to Jonah. Okay." I Said giving him his phone back explains that his girl wants to talk with him. I wish she was just in my arms right now.
I week later
Christina POV
I am so exited to get out of this place for at least a mo because of the baby. I'm going to FaceTime Corbyn today to talk with him instead of texting. He said he's getting better himself. Oh and Tate got me a new phone. I'm lucky to have her. I click on the button to face time. As I wait for him I take a drink of water. He picks up almost immediately. "Hey baby!" He said excitedly.

"Omg! How is my boyfriend such a hottie!" "Babe I just woke up!" "But your handsome!" "Stop that

"Omg! How is my boyfriend such a hottie!" "Babe I just woke up!" "But your handsome!" "Stop that. So how are u and the baby?" "Good so far. I get out in 3 or 4 days, so I'm excited." "I bet." He smiled. "I miss u like crazy Tina. I wish I can just kiss you and hug you and tell you that you're beautiful! Which is everyday! I love you so much!" "Aww, Corbs I love you to. I really want to kiss you right now." I Said biting my lip. "How's tour going?" I asked. "It's going great. We have a few days off." "That's cool." "I wanted to spend it with you." He said. Man his voice is so sexy when he wakes up in the morning. "Aww." "Babe, can you do me a favor and look up?" "Sure." I look up and saw..........

Haha cliffhanger! Got you!