Chapter 3: Surprise

Corbyn POV
I knew I had to surprise her when I had a few days off. I'm so happy to see her. I was talking to her through FaceTime and trying to not let her find out I'm here. I was outside her door and quietly opened the door so she wouldn't hear. I told her to look up and she did. She literally got off the bed, but I ran to her because she was hooked to an Iv so she won't get dehydrated. I would've spun her around if she wasn't hooked up to a wire. "Hey baby." And we hugged each other. "Omg! Corbyn! I missed you so much!! I love you!" She yelled crying in my shoulder smelling my scent. I had little happy tears in my eyes. I kissed her. I lifted up her gown and looked at her bump. She had the scars left on it. I kissed it gently. And started talking to the baby.
Christina POV
Omg he's already talking to the baby. This made me smile. I haven't been this happy since I was found by Tate. I started crying happy tears. "Stupid hormones." I said. After he was done he put my gown down and kissed me again. We hugged again."You have no idea how much I missed you, Corbyn. I wish you would've found out through me that night, instead of Tate." "How were you going to tell me?" "I put it into a little box with a bow on top and was going to give it to you after we were done with our date. But at least she told you." I was sitting down ready to lay down when there was a knock on the door. Corbyn got up and let them in. All at once the rest of the guys and girls came in. "Are you ok?" "I'm glad your safe!" "Is the baby ok?" "I'm happy you're alive!" And many more questions were asked. "Guys! I'm fine ok! I'm getting out in 3-4 days. The baby's fine to." I Said. We then started talking about one subject. Gabbie is sitting on Jack because of her leg and there was limited chairs in the room. Tate was on Jonah's lap, Rosie on Daniels lap and Paige on Zach's lap. Corbyn was laying beside me, my head on his chest, his arms around me and hands on my stomach.

Sorry this is so short. And also that I haven't updated, l'm busy with school and stuff.