Beginning Grade 9

****The picture at the top is going to be a new character introduced in this chapter names Edward. I decided since I did Taylor I feel Edward needs to appear in this story too!****

ONE YEAR LATER

Taylor moved away over 2 years ago. After the kiss I didn't speak to him again. The kiss ruined our friendship because he did not feel the same way and I couldn't get past it. And we haven't talked since I still think about him time to time because he was the boy i grew up with I wasn't just going to forget him even though that's what he wanted.

It was freshman year this year was going to be different I was a cheerleader, I had almost a perfect GPA and I recently started dating a guy named Edward who was a Junior and one of Michael's friend on the football team.

Micheal this year was a Junior and is on the football team. I wasn't happy that I was going to be at the same school as my brother because older brother protecting younger sister. I wanted to have my own name not just Micheal's younger sister. But that's what happens when your brother is the QB of the football team.

I got up and fixed my hair I grabbed a pair of ripped skinny jeans and my cheerleading hoodie. I just wanted to be casual but since I was a cheerleader we had to wear "school spirt clothing".

"Jade!!! Micheal!!!! Come downstairs!!" My mom yelled

I walk down stairs to see my brother sitting at the table with my mom and dad.

"Jade are you excited your starting high school!" My mom asked

Before I could say anything my brother spoke for me

"Yeah she's excited she gets to make out with Edward all day!" He said joking

I gave him the death stare because my parents weren't the happiest I was dating a junior but they also like him so there are mixed feelings about it. It's mainly because I'm the baby in the family and the only girl. So when my brothers date it's perfectly fine for them to show PDA around my parents but for me not so much.

"Did you want a ride to school today?" Micheal asked

"No Edward is picking me up!" I said smiling

I could feel my dad death stares at me because he doesn't like when I am alone with a boy. But it was something he was going to have to get used to because I am growing up.

"Well I'm going to finish getting ready!" I said getting up and heading upstairs

I put on some make up and grabbed a pair of brown over the knee boots. I felt my phone vibrated in my pocket. I looked down and it was a message from Edward.

Edward: Good morning babe! I'm here should I come in?

Me: yes! My parents won't kill you and Micheal is here as well.

Edward and I have only been dating for a month nothing serious yet but I definitely liked him. I grabbed my backpack and I heard my brother greet him.

"You look beautiful!" Edward said as I walked down the stairs

"Please I'm wearing jeans and a hoodie the basic of the basic!" I said walking up to him giving his a quick peck

"Well have fun at school!" My mom said as my dad stayed silent because the thought of his baby having a boyfriend was a bad one.

He hold my hand as we walk out to the car. He opens his car door for me as he walks around to get in the driver seat.

"I felt like your dad wanted to punch me!" He said turning on the car looking at me

"Why because I kissed you?" I said laughing

"Well yeah I thought you didn't want to kiss around your parents" he said looking at me

"Well I changed my mind my two brothers get to do it there's really no difference for me. And making my dad a little anxious is fun" I said laughing

"Well let's make him a little anxious right now then!" He said leaning in giving me a kiss as he cup my face with his hands the kiss was very sexy he bit my bottom lip as he pulled back

"If you did that back there my dad probably would've jumped over the table " I said laughing

"Probably! Come on let's get to school!" He said laughing as he put the car into drive and took off