-7-

Tord sat in his office doing his usual assortment of paper work. Alliance with the yellow army?Pfft why would the strongest army need an alliance, the Red Army doesn't have any and quite frankly Tord didn't want an alliance with another army. Only weak armies needed that.

Okay maybe they could become stronger with the yellow army at their whim but, Tord didn't want that.

"Pat, can you get Adam to contact Yellow Leader and decline his offer on alliance." Tord asked one of his closest soldiers who was situated by the door with Paul. He sighed and agreed.

"You know one of these days you're gonna regret declining all these possible alliances." Pat stopped at the door to listen to Tords reply to what Paul just said. Tord held a stern facial expression.

"Soldier, are we not the strongest army?" Using soldier instead of their names means seriousness.

"Yes but i-"

"No need for arguments. Pat go."

Not wanting to get caught up in the discussion anymore he scurried out of the room towards where Adam, the communications manager, resides.

To say Yellow Leader wasn't happy was an understatement. Though Tord couldn't care less for he had the biggest and most powerful army in the world. He loved to brag about that.

It had been about a week since Tords decline to the Yellow Army alliance. He was sat In his office yet again going through more paperwork. So that was nothing new. What was new was that he had gotten a message from Adam saying they had a anonymous email that concerned him.

With that Tord made his way to the communications room. On his way, he had to walk past the training range. That's where all the soldiers that arrive go to train before being taken onto front lines to fight for land.

The land wouldn't necessarily be controlled by the Red Army however they will have a base in them areas. It's mostly big counties they have to fight for example, England was a pretty difficult land to conquer per say, they wouldn't give up. However after many deaths of English soldiers and a surrender, the Red Army gained many more soldiers.

America is the main country they are focusing on at the minute. They won't give up. And neither will Red Army. There are smaller countries that Tord is going for so they are gaining more soldiers.

The soldiers didn't seem to be doing too bad so he let the new recruits to it and carried on his way.

"Ah Adam you said you had a concerning email."

Adam spun around to face Red Leader and clicked his tongue. "Yes sir. An anonymous source had written to us."

Tord looked at the screen as Adam pointed it out.

"I'd keep an eye on that secretary of yours, wouldn't want him disappearing now would we?"

Tord blanked for a minute then instantly came back and snatched the radio from his belt.

"Thomas?"

No reply.

"Thomas do you copy?"

Still no reply.

"DRIT!"

"Sargent Daniels!? Do you copy?"

"Copy, is everything okay Red Leader?"

"Please tell me Tom is with you!" Tord frantically asked.

"No sir, he ran off after telling me to leave him be. I've been looking for him for ages. Why is something the matter with him, sir?"

Tord ran a frustrated hand down his face. Just as he was about to reply alarms were going off signalling a break in.

"Daniels go to the front gate and look for Tom there now!"

Without a moments hesitation he did just that. Tord rushed to make his way to the front courtyard. The ground began to shake and he heard gunshots no doubt from the unwanted visitors that broke in. Breaking out into a run he came around the corner.

He grabbed a gun from his belt and started shooting at the offending soldiers. While doing so he caught a glimpse of someone being carried out the hole in the base walls.

Tom.

He was passed out so it wasn't like he could fight back.

He tried to run towards Tom but all the opposite soldiers began to retreat. He called to his soldiers to not let them get away however as he made his way to the hole in the wall, he saw them all retreat into the woods. Tom and the soldier holding him being no where in sight.

Tord threw his gun down in anger and turned to face his soldiers. "I want this wall filled in and the mess cleaned up."

Tord didn't have any time to get upset over the fact his secretary had been captured knowing full well they were going to rescue him. Being anyone else, Tord would've let them go. It's the sad truth but this is the man Tord loves. He had to rescue him, especially after just getting him back.

Sargent Daniels rushed up to Tord and bowed in-front of him. "I'm so sorry Red Leader. I shouldn't have let him get away. I understand if you want to get rid of me."

Tord looked at Daniels and though he was angry with him, livid even, he couldn't do anything. "I know what Tom is like. He's the master of sneaking off. However I will train you myself to deal with him when we get him back."

Daniels nodded and went to help with the wall.

"Sir?" Pat came running towards Tord frantically with Paul . "Hunters missing."

"He must've been captured with Tom. They must've found out. Don't worry we'll get them back within time."

"Yes, sir." Paul wrapped an arm around pat and pulled him close. Pat sniffed and walked towards where Paul was guiding.

Meanwhile Tord was tracking back towards the communications room.

"What happened out there Red Leader?" Adam asked as soon as Tord came in the room.

"They got Tom and Hunter. I need you to get infrormation from the email. Track them down and tell me the information so I can start a plan. I'll contact the soldiers not needed from Norway and tell them to make their way to the England base. Thank you soldier."

Tord made his way back to his office to do just that.

After he called the one in charge at the Norway base, Paul peeked into his office.

"Sir, one of the soldiers from the invaders we thought were dead are actually alive. He's in the infirmary but we will put him in the chamber for questioning after."

"Okay let me know when he's ready and I'll question him. Thanks Paul, you and Pat are dismissed for the rest of the day."

Paul nodded and left leaving Tord alone with his thoughts. 

"We will get you back safe Thomas, if it's the last thing we do."