//secrets//

"Deku..." bakugo angrily muttered under his breathe. The green hair boy flinched in his seat as he felt anger spreading through the atmosphere from behind. Truth was, Izuku had been dealing with his angry rampages for years, he hoped to make up with him one day but Kacchan would never come on good terms. Through out the school day he jittered when he felt red daggers piercing through him from his childhood friend

        That night Midoriya was walking to his friends, Uraraka, house. His red boots hitting the concrete echoed through out the trees. Grasses shifted with the winds and lotuses chirped relentlessly. The night was quiet, just how Midoriya had liked it. He adored the silence of the dusty night, it always had soothed him. Even as a kid his mother and him would go on walks on the nights weekends to get a snack from the local connivence store. A small grin spread across his face of the faint memory.

       He arrived at the door, her house was small but homey in a way he couldn't describe. Deku rang the door bell as it replied with a "ding dong" sound. Footsteps shuffled down the steps, then uraraka's gleaming smile appeared in front of him. He grinned back, how could you not around such a energetic person.
     "Hey! Iida's already here and we are playing board games. There's popcorn too!" She bubbled joyfully. Izuku nodded politely and stepped inside to the wooden tiled living room. Blurred glasses looked back at him with a respectful salutation. Everyone sat down, laughing brightly at all the funny quirks of the game.

      "Have you guys heard of the rumor?" Uraraka eyed everyone suspiciously as she said it. Iida and Midoriya gazed at each other blankly, searching their expressions for answers.
     "No, I haven't heard it," Iida replied robotically.
      "Neither have I," Deku said lastly. She giggled to herself evilly and slipped out the silver laptop from under the table.
      "Welllll, I overheard that one of our classmates has a profile on Koibito, a dating website," She nudged. Midoriya thought hard, who could possibly have one? Probably Mineta, he shuddered to himself silently. She typed onto Chrome, Koibito, clicking on the first result. As they all searched through industriously, they slowly came to the realization this was a gay dating website.
      "How about Bakugo?" Iida suggested. Deku knew for sure that he would never be on there, or like guys for that matter. She questioned him but searched it any way. His forest orbs widened at the results. There he was, the first result and full name. Pictures of him shirtless popped up all over, showing off his muscular chest and the large bulge buried beneath his boxers. Iida and Uraraka broke out in tears laughing at how unexpected and unusual this is for Katsuki. Yet Izuku stayed silent, maybe he was dumbfounded by how hot he was shirtless or that his childhood friend had been gay for all these years. Also, his bulge was way bigger than his.

      The next morning, he took the train to school. The wheels rolling under the metal tracks running for miles. Moss orbs bored into his phone as he scrolled through searching for music. He shifted his gaze around the train to spot the familiar spiky blonde locks of his friend standing menacingly near the door. He stared at him with freckles buried beneath scarlet cheeks. Fire eyes met with his and he hastily looked away, praying for Kacchan to forget about it. His eyelids shut tight.
      "Oi, Deku," he called with venom. Izuku body fluttered nervously, he gazed back up. Bakugo stood there only a few centimeters from his face with rage flaming in his expression. With the new knowledge of him being gay, The green haired boy was unable to focus on the poisonous insults. All he could think about was if suddenly Bakugo had slammed his chapped lips on his, their tongues clashing against each other in a endless, sloppy war. Scarred hands running along his chest-AAAA STOP THINKING ABOUT IT.
      "ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING YOU, BASTARD?" Kacchan screamed forcing the freckled boy to snap out of his thoughts. The fire eyed boy had his hand wrapped around his collar threateningly. Midoriya shuddered at the touch of his pale skin.
    "Sor-r-ry Kuh-kacchh-an" he belted out. Abruptly, the anger filled expression turned to a one filled with unforgiving disasters. He leaned close to his ear.
    "You know, don't you?" He whispered. Although rather than a flaming tone it was simply put with guilt.
     "I-uh don't know what you're talking about," Izuku defended. He wasn't sure exactly what he meant but a small part of him was shouting about Koibito.
     "Yes you fucking do, I can see it when you look at me with that stupid face," Bakugo scoffed in a quiet yelling voice. Then, the voice of Deku's was heard. And he was absolutely doomed of no way of getting out of this mess. He would for sure explode his scrawny body into pieces.
     "Talk to me you nerd!" Blood eyes squinted into Midoriya's. He stuttered incoherent words to cover up his knowledge, spouting lies like a fountain.
      "I KNOW YOU DO!" A bright explosion set off shoving Izuku against the cushioned seats. He attempted to regain his stance back but instead met with Kacchan's hands cuffed around his shoulders. This would only escalate if he didn't own up to it.
     "You're right, I do." The clover haired boy huffed out. The wheels screeched against the sudden jolts and tussles of the tracks. The charming green eyes of deku melted towards Bakugo. Heated hands dug against his face exaggeratively with a deep intake of air.
     "Tell anyone, and you're dead bastard," a final threat with no words left to spout through his corrupted lips. The injured boy watched intently as he nonchalantly walked out. No, raging muttering, no tight fists, no nothing. That was it?
       The rest of the day Izuku watched the blonde boy leave him complete mercy of the usual agony. He swore to himself that all of sudden he'd be blown to smithereens yet nothing happened. The day swiftly passed by at astonishment. The freckled shorty paced outside, twiddling with his fingers nervously like always.
   "Have you heard about the rumor Momo?" Deku jumped up at the sudden beaming voice. He glanced over to see Mina chatting to the raven haired girl.
     "No, what is it?" she replied respectfully. His green orbs watched intently at the conversation.
     "Uraraka told me bakugo was on koibito! Can you believe it?" She gasped and politely covered her mouth in shock.
     "I would've never guessed!" The jittery boy felt a sharp pain of guilt. He wouldn't expect his friend to do such a thing. Most people disliked Bakugo so just another reason to hate him. He whimpered under his breath. Midoriya rushed back home, never giving a second to look back. Kacchan would surely be after him. He swung open the door, greeted his mom, then quickly went up stairs.
      His scrawny body rested against the all might themed blankets. He had felt guilty for his childhood friend, now the school knowing he was gay how would he react? Would he take his anger out on the fragile boy with no intent of stopping or maybe simply sulk? He sat through the dusk stuck in deep thought of his beloved enemy.

      Night was hitting the skies, yellow starlights speckled the void of space and the moons milky craters shined for the Earth. The red and blue curtains shifted with the light breezes outside. The freckles boys stomach miserably growled. He let out a rough sigh and leaned upwards to face the door.
    "A snack from the store will be good" Deku mumbled in his head. His red sneakers tapped down the wooden steps as he waved a goodbye to his sweet mother. He paced down the cracked sidewalks, taking in the beauty of his town. Lotuses chirped loudly through the thick leafs along with the winds blowing through the wind chimes. He was reaching the main part of town with familiar colorful lights blaring into his moss orbs. Japanese themed signs of all shades of reds and blues gleamed, surrounding his body with all sorts of bright sensations. His eyes became lost in the beauty of town central, thoughts filled his mind of the architecture and past of the town in amazement. He named all the villains that were defeated beneath his footsteps, where hero's had tumbled in battle. His orbs dazzled at the squared pavement. A rough arm through him aside, pounding his body in the brick wall. His thoughts clashed into one sloppy mess, slowly recovering from the sudden impact, he winced as he slowly squinted his clover orbs open.
     "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?" The screeching voice pained his sharp ears. He was pinned against the red bricks of the store from Kacchan rough hands gripping his shoulders.
     "I-I'm so-sorr-ry kAcchan, I did-dn't tell anyone," the petrified boy gasped out. Fear was trickling up his spine along with the hairs perking up.
     "I don't believe you, bastard," the blonde scoffed. Midoriya winced, he couldn't take his glare or the way his abs shown through his shirt. Tan toned muscles shining his skin, god he was going mad really. It was all so menacing.
    "FUCK, I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE," Bakugo screamed in desperation. His arms swiftly wrapped around his pale spine, forcing his tongue into the nimble boys mouth. Their lips clashed together, their bodies both quivering from the tight embrace.  Fire orbs dug into the freckled boy as he roughly grind his body against his. Deku muffled under every flick of the blonde's tongue in desperation to break free from his muscular grasp. Scathed hands ran down the cowardly boys chest, all the way to the bulge protruding out of his cargo shorts.
    "Why are you so big already from just that? Bastard..." he remarked. He pulled out his dick and rubbed the shaft up and down. Quivering moans shot out of his dry lips, every stroke sent a new wave of sensations rushing through him.
     "Ah-hHH, pLe-e-ease stopmmm" Kacchan just laughed, precum was already flooding the flushed tip. He steadied his mouth on the white seamen and let five inches slide down his salvia soaked mouth. Red lips chocked his cock, as Dekus eyes slipped down to a mop of sand toned hair. His hands dug into the alphas scalp, rubbing his palm around the surprisingly soft strands of blonde. The smaller boy had no control over himself, his body was forcing him to have a pounding urge to mate.
    "Sto-oop I, hah, mi-ight cum," he flushed up. Bakugo instantly went harder on the whimpering boy. He felt a tension build up in his stomach that was soon released into Kacchan's mouth. The white sticky liquid leaked out of chapped lips and dripped below his chin. His expression was toying with Deku's head like no other, the feeling to take in his alpha scent was digging through him.
   "You're too quick," he huffed out as he wiped the cum oozing across his lips. All the omega could do was huff in and out to reply. His head was fogged with lust and the thoughts of a lengthy alpha pounding into him without hesitation. His back skidded against the bricks of the small store and plopped down onto the cement. Kacchans nose scrunched up. He took a deep whiff of the air and covered his nose with the sleeve of his sweatshirt hastily once he realized. "Fuck, you're in heat," quickly, he scooped him into his strong arms. Deku was already fast asleep. Out of character for someone as short tempered as he was but no one knew how much he cared for his small childhood friend. He raced all the way to Izukus home, he memorized the address when he was a child that way he could see Deku anytime he pleased. His callused hand pressed the door bell, it echoed a ear screeching buzz back.
    "Hello...- Izuku!" His mother took him away and wrapped him around her arms. Familiar glazed pupils reached back up to him. "Thank you so much, bakugo. I was worried sick," a soft motherly voice thanked.  With burning cheeks he scratched the back of his head.
   "Aa, it was no problem really. I saw him nearby and I recognized the scent," he shrugged off nonchalantly.
   "Still, thank you," she smiled back at him gratefully. From the conversant view, a memory of Deku's grin flashed in his mind.
  "YeS! I'll be off now, goodbye Mrs. Midoriya," she waved goodbye and gently shut the door. He grumbled to himself, slapping his hand against his frustrated expression in embarrassment. "Deku..."