//alternative//

This story has several endings. Redemption was a good ending where Deku and Kacchan understood each other. They each forgave each other and forgot of their toxic pasts. As time went on, they were a healthy couple who sincerely loved each other. But what if hamburrgur
My bitch ass didn't update so here u go. Also they are 18. Last year of UA or smthing ok. Leave me alone now.  This may include some triggering scenes such as BDSM. (Bondage, mocking, pet kink, lots of gross stuff) and no deku is not getting raped. It may seem as it but Deku would run if he really didn't want bakugo to clear up any misconception in this. So yes, our broccoli baby is A-OKaY.

    After my heat had passed I went back to school. I had done all my due work since Mr. Aizawa was kind enough to drop the assignments off at home. It was now April, 16th and 7:30 Am.

     Deku cautiously walked to school. He was still very aware that Bakugo could hurt him once more, and very well now. The sidewalk his bulky sneakers walked on was cracked with weeds imbedded in the narrow depths. His eyes were shifting around in a deep state of paranoia. He noticed the road was dusted, and seemed disturbingly barren for such a busy city. Streetlights were flickering in broad daylight, and the tall buildings casted shadows across the alley. It'd be 15 minutes till he would reach school, and with each step he could only shiver.  His breathe hitched pathetically like a lost boy in the woods, and Deku despised the noise. A shadow jolted in front of his view, yet Midoriya couldn't make out the identity. His mind instantly flashed to bakugo, but he wasn't so sure. A small hope in his heart pleaded for the infuriated blonde to appear in front of his delicate eyes. Why?
   "Deku, I know you're there," a angry voice shouted from the dark shadows. He shuddered.
   "Please, don't hurt me. Kacchan, I didn't mean to harm your reputation," His curly locks fell down to droop across his face, how could he face him? The grey of the sidewalk began to blur in a state of
panic.
   "I don't fucking care what you have to say you helpless bastard," the blonde slipped his slim fingers underneath Deku's chin to see his lost friends face. Bakugo could now fully see the way his big green eyes poured with salty tears, and the way he bit his lip as he pouted.
    "I-I'm s-sso sowrry," Midoriya whimpered. Deku was so embarrassed at how he could only just struggle under his grasp. He knew he was so much stronger than this deep down, yet couldn't budge out any defenses. He wanted to submit to him, and give him everything. The way the sun dazzled behind Kacchans silky skin was so beautiful to him, and he was flustered by the feeling. And absolutely terrified of the raging aurora.
   "You're coming with me, I need to teach you a lesson," He forcefully tugged at Dekus collared shirt, and dragged him along.
    "Wh-where are wee goin-g?" He stuttered out between his cries.
    "My apartment. Stay quiet you fuckin' crybaby," he stated with a sharp tone, "it's right around the corner," Midoriya followed right behind like an obedient little omega.  The alleyway was still quiet, and filled with dirt. No cars around, and no pedestrians passing by. It had only been it least five minutes before they reached Kacchan's.
   "We're here," he mumbled out. The apartment was certainly his, and looked fairly clean in such an old alleyway. "Oh, I almost forgot," he pulled out a cute pink collar from his backpack. A silver heart dangled on the front with intrigue designs designed around the rest of the fabric. He latched the collar onto Deku, and smiled at him.
   "Be a good boy for daddy," he cooed. As Kacchan pulled out the keys Midoriya could only blush. Strangely, he was turned on by the situation despite it feeling so wrong. Why? Why? The questions hurt his head too much to pay any mind. He walked inside the abode. The apartment was fairly clean, and had beautiful decor. The way the sun broke through the blinds slim gaps, and narrowly gleamed yellow rays across smooth carpet was hypnotic. Bakugo signaled to follow him. Deku's heart raced at each step. The blonde led him to his  bedroom. His room was nothing like Deku imagined. There was a freshly vacuumed carpet, and all the furniture was a polished dark wood. Before he could truly understand the view Kacchan yanked him down to the bed.

     Deku's soft strawberry lips puckered out as his lively eyes tore through Bakugo. Fire eyes burned with a bright passion to overpower the small, and lean male. His slim fingers touched smooth freckled cheeks. He couldn't keep himself away.
      "You're so fucking intoxicating for me, you know that right?" He was shocked by how he choked out those words like he was suffering. Yet maybe he truly was suffering, practically drowning in his lost friend. The morning sun gleamed on Deku's pale, and fragile skin like the light almost enjoyed touching him as much as he did. He positioned himself on top of his frenemy, his legs on either side of Deku and both of his hands cupped on his cheeks. Midoriya was infatuated with him at this moment. He knew Urakaka had feelings for him, but he no longer wanted to have any thought of her. The only thing he yearned for, and wanted in this moment was Kacchan. He couldn't deny the tension building in his stomach, and making his body shake for more. Lust, and an urge to mate began to over power both of them. Who fucking cared about anything else? It was the perfect moment. Lust engraved in Bakugo's veins. He wanted every touch of his little prince, and was practically panting over the sexual frustration slowly rising with no fall. Calloused hands ran down the omegas stomach all the way to the slight bulge that perked out of his jeans. To tease him, he rubbed the figure of his cock slowly up, and down. Deku was already starting to whimper as his heart raced along with his moans.
     "Go faster," his breathe was getting shallow, yet the blonde only went slower. Scarred fingertips lightly ran across the edges of his cock. Flashes of red lust was filling his mind, and he couldn't take the teasing. Deku forced Kacchans hand down on himself, guiding him which pace and where to go.
     "Who do you think is in charge?" The blonde growled. Midoriya glanced at him, eyes half lidded and dazed from the desire to mate.
   "Please, I just want you to fuck me," he lazily hummed out. In the matter of seconds, he was angrily pinning Deku's to the sheets. Fire eyes burning right through his own.
     "Don't disobey me. I make the rules you horny bastard," His voice was raspy. While his wrists were still pinned, he grabbed the handcuffs off the end table. Quickly cuffing his soft hands to the bed board on both sides. "Now that you're tied up, apologize to daddy," Kacchan smirked.
     "I-I'm s;sorr..ry," He nervously mumbled.
      "Say it loud, and clear for me," He leaned in closer to the omegas cute face. Deku could now smell the scent of wood off of him, and see how desperate his expression truly was.
     "I-I'm sorry, daddy," he said.
      "Good boy," The sexual frustrated blonde unbuckled his belt, throwing the expensive leather off to the side, "now, I'll fuck you,"
       He slipped off the omega's pants, and boxers. Midoriya flinched as his cock perked up against the cool air.
     "Mmh," he groaned out. Kacchan grabbed a bottle of lube, and poured the smooth liquid all over his fingers. He inserted his finger into his asshole receiving a moan from Deku. He attempted to cover up his moans with a pillow nearby as the blondes fingers only went deeper.
     "You're so tight. Are you a Virgin?" he asked.
     "Mmh," The omega replied. He was practically dying from the knots being built up inside him. He wanted his cock inside. He bucked his hips up. Kacchan pulled out his fingers and positioned his dick in front of his hole. Kacchan wasn't gentle at all, he pushed in his girthy length all at once making Deku scream.
    "Frick, frick!! Kacchan!!" The boy tore at the sheets.
     "You never change do you, Deku?" The fire-quirked boy laughed.

       Kacchan pounded hard into Deku recklessly. The small omega was a moaning mess drenched in sweat and body heat as so was his Alpha. The blond ran his fingers through his hair. He felt as if he was about to collapse from how wet and tight Deku was. For being a boy, he had such a round ass. Maybe it was all the training, but god was he hot. They fucked each other endlessly until it turned night.

ok cant finish this but ill try to post later. i was so shocked by how much popularity this got and i wanted to post something. ill try to continue this later babies. love u so much !!!