*00.1*

Emmalise's POV

After getting dressed this what my outfit look like

I looked out the window to reveal the beautiful city of Hartford

I looked out the window to reveal the beautiful city of Hartford. I was driving recklessly on the highway but I didn't give a shit I was with my 5 main bitches so suck my dick

Dontai look at me putting his hand on my thigh. He was sadly dating Natalie so my heart started to pound.

I nervously smile at him and parked into a Clout Club

"Les go bisheesss" I yelled getting out the van and we all got out . Natalie grabbed Dontai's arm ugh I'm happy for her but I'm not at the same time.. shit...

•••••

"Yo u better listen to me I saw dontai our his hand on ur thigh. I know you up to something Emma." Natty said to me shocking me

BRO does Nati know I like Dontaiii? Cuz if she do I'm bout to die right now.

"Bruh, I don't even like dontai why you getting all up to my face like that?" I asked pissed at her pushing her and she scoffed walking out my room.

I was drunk as hell right now so I am probably moody. I sat down. I just wanna get some sleep but I don't wanna feel hung over in the morning omg...

Jaquan walked in the room .

"Nigga Jaquan I want Dontai so bad u don't know!!" I said sighing slamming my head on da bed.

He looked at me like I was crazy and then left the room, for one second.

JAQUAN POV

I am so triggered that Emmalise likes Dontaii. I mean it was obvious before but this bish just confirmed she like dontaii.

"Nigga I needa talk to you. Now." I said to dontaii, who was smoking a cigarette on the porch. We all live 2 gether as a squad

"What happened nigga." He asks me throwing his cig cig away.

"Bruh, Emma likes you she told me she wanted you so bad that I don't even know... and drunk actions come from sober thoughts or words." I say, and his facial cheeks turn pink.

"I like Emma to." He says falling on his bed blushing.

Oof cliffhanger sorry if it's boring it gets better I promise