*00.2*

Updated! Denise_Herron12 ishyagurlll @Bootyful_WhyDontWe iioandrea

Emmalise POV

Dontai came inside my room I looked at him. "Dis shirt to tight." I slurred. "I can't take it off." I said groaning trying to take it off.

"It's easy just pull it off." He said smirking. Why this nigga all blushed up?

"Help me plz jus take my shirt off for me plz." I said and he sighed. "Nattys gon get mad but ok." He said. I shrugged my shoulders rolling my eyes.

He pulled it off and his eyes widened. I look down I was wearing a black lace bra

He look me in the eye and kissed me. I pulled away and kissed back as he pushed me to sit down on my bed I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He started kissing down my neck I whimpered and the door swung open.

Crap is Isabella.

SHIT!

She went wide eyed looking at me and back at Dontai. Dontai was shirtless already so it made everything look worst.

"Please, stay." I said tugging Dontai's arm.

He shook his head and walked too the door and left.

What da hell is wrong with me.

NATALIES POV

Isabella looked like she was going to cry. She looked at me and I asked her if she was fine but she just said that she was tired.

Omg she's hiding something I know it.

I went to my best friend, Emmalise's room and open the door and the bathroom shower was running.

I heard her crying.

I went to me and dontai's room and the door was locked. I opened the door and crawled in bed with him.

"Lets have sex..." I said kissing him.

"No! stop!" He said bluntly scaring me pushing me away harshly.

"What's happening to us?" I asked looking at him.

He didn't answer he just faced the other way turning the light off

Gabriel's POV

Irmarielys nick name is Marie)

I was in my car f****** irmarielys

But I didn't pull out when I came.

Oh shi..

Oof cliffhanger