Chapter 13: What Happens in Vegas...P1

(Krissy's P.O.V.)

I woke up feeling very shitty. I sat up and rubbed my head to attempt at easing my headache. I pulled back my hair so it was out of my face, then it hit me.

I ran to the bathroom to see my own reflection in the mirror. I began to start laughing uncontrollably, I felt my face not believing I was back in my own body.

"LUKEEEE!!!"I shouted giddily as I ran into the living room of our hotel room. 

I looked around trying to remember where Luke was crashing. I saw Louis on the couch passed out, which was weird since he should have stayed with the other boys from 1D. The room arrangements were all the One Direction boys in one Penthouse suite and all the 5SOS boys and I in another so that way it was 5 to a room.

I ran over to Louis and shook him awake. 

"LOUIS LOUIS LOUIS!"I shouted as the sleepy eyed boy arose from his sleep.

"Krissy?"Louis asked as if testing if it was really me or just my body.

"ITS ME. IM BACK!"I said happily, his eyes widened 

"SWEET!"He said jumping up and hugging me. "So the crazy psychic lady's thing worked?"

I nodded smiling, soon the awkward giant stumbled out of his room looking tired.

"Whats with all the lou-"He stopped mid-sentence and his eyes widened. 

"HOLY SHIT IT WORKED!"He shouted.

I nodded grinning widely, I ran over and hugged him tightly. He lifted me off the ground and spun me around before placing me down, his arms still around me as he looked down at me his eyes shinning.

Once realizing his was still holding me he pulled away awkwardly, "Er uh sorry.."He mumbled, I giggled.

"So, time to celebrate eh?"Louis asked smirking holding up a bottle of booze.

"Sweet! We're drinking already! Pour me a shot!"Calum said as he walked out of the bedroom.

"It's still the morning, who in the right mind drinks at, what time is it? 10AM?"I asked 

"Actually its already 2 in the afternoon."Calum said smirking as he took a shot from Louis.

Louis held out a shot for me, I shook my head, "No thanks."I said.

"What? It's okay Kris I know you're not old enough, its cool."Louis said.

"I know, I'm just not in the mood."I said.

"C'mon stiff."Louis said teasing me.

"Stiff? You did not just call me that."I said laughing.

"Take the drink...Take the drink!"Louis began to chant and Calum and Luke joined in.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the shot glass so they'd shut up. I downed the shot and shook my head.

The boys cheered slapping me on the back. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"So hey, we have a few hours until the show tonight, how about we hit the pool?"

"Which one? The one in our room or the one downstairs?"Louis asked smirking.

"WE DO NOT HAVE A POOL IN OUR ROOM. YOU'RE JOKING!"I shouted in disbelief. I never really got to check out our room since yesterday was so hectic.

"Oh but we do."Louis said looking over to the balcony.

"Shit Vegas is amazing!"Luke said running over to the balcony.

I followed him and we went outside,