Chapter 14: What Happens In Vegas Part 2

(Ashton's P.O.V.)

It was getting close to the concert and everyone was chilling backstage just chatting. I was sitting on the black leather sofa with Luke and Michael on my left. Calum, Louis, Harry, and Niall were on the couch across us and Liam and Zayn were on some chairs. We were all chatting about what we wanted to do tonight. 

"I wanna hit up that Encore club, it looks so sick!"Louis said grinning.

"Well I'd love to do that too, but you gotta remember Lou, not all of us are 21."Liam said, "In fact, none of us are 21 besides you."

"Well thats not my problem."Louis said shrugging making Calum laugh.

"I say we just party in our room! Guys that thing is as a big as a club!"Luke said before popping a grape into his mouth.

"Not a bad idea Lucas,"Michael began smiling, "Not a bad idea."

"Well I'm down for that."I said smiling.

Michael gasped. Looking at me with an over dramatic shocked expression on his face.

"What?"

"Nothing! It's just surprising, I thought you'd be doing something else.."He said looking away, smirking.

"Like what?"I asked rolling my eyes.

"Like maybeee,"Michael looked over to Harry and smirked. "HANGING OUT WITH YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIENDDDD."

All the boys burst into laughter....Immature shits...

I threw a grape at Michael, "Shut up, you're just jealous."I said sticking my tongue out.

"Yeah, cause I'd want to spend my night in Vegas painting my nails and watching chick flicks ."Michael rolled his eyes.

"Pfft, Krissy likes to party too."I said.

"You don't sound too sure about that mate!"Zayn said laughing.

"Guys guys, Krissy's really cool. She'd love to party,"Luke grabbed a gummy worm off the coffee table, "She's actually into a lot of the same stuff as us."

"Really now?"Michael asked.

"Yeah, true shit. She's been into that Encore club before, its actually a funny story she ended up getting her dress ruined with this guys vomit and-"

Everyone got quiet.

Luke looked at us puzzled, "Why'd everyone get so quiet?"He asked awkwardly taking a bite out of the gummy worm.

"How'd you know that, Lucas?"I asked.

"Last night when I stayed with her? We we're just talking last night on her bus and it came up.."Luke said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah it just came up,"Calum laughed, Calum began to pretend to be Krissy"Ohh Luke your big muscles ripped off my dress! This reminds me of the time-"

"Shut the fuck up Calum! Not true!"

"Sorry, sorry.. Your SMALL muscles."Calum said making all the boys laugh even harder.

Luke punched Calums arm making him yelp in pain as he continued to laugh.

"Seems like you got some competition, Ash."Louis laughed.

I chucked nervously, "Haha funny." 

I pretended to laugh along but I began to get worried. I know I shouldn't be because Luke would never.. But in the back of my mind the memory of Maddie sparked. As much as I wouldn't believe that Luke would hurt a girls feelings just to get revenge, I can't help but be paranoid..