The Journey Begins

Clementine's (My ) P.O.V:

"If you don't mind me asking Carlos, where are we going?" "You will know the place when you smell it." We walked a few more minutes before we came to an old looking tavern/pub. "Ah, The Smilin' Lion." "Do you like cats/lions?" he asked me. "Yeah, I like Lions as they are brave, strong and courageous and also playful, loyal and kind," I said cautiously. "Yay". We entered the pub and I was shocked by what I saw. I saw big beefy men who looked like they killed people for a living. "Men, your finest table please," Carlos said. One of the huge thugs slammed the door shut and asked Carlos, "Is this you?" he asked in a gruff tone. "Um......" Carlos muttered nervously. One of the thugs with a Hook on his hand told one of the other thugs to get the guards. They started to try and hurt Carlos. "PUT HIM DOWN!!!" "FIND YOUR HUMANITY!!!" "HAVEN'T ANY OF YOU EVER HAD A DREAM!!!" I yelled. " The thug with the hook started to come closer to me. He pulled out his huge axe and threw it at a guy with a guitar.

(I know this is Flynn Rider, but I couldn't find one for Carlos, so I will just use this one for the story - sorry)

No One's P.O.V:

I had a dream, once.

I'm Malicious, mean and scary. My sneer could curdle dairy, and violence-wise, my hands are not the cleanest. But despite my evil look, and my temper and my hook. I yearn to be a concert pianist. Can'tcha see me on the stage performing Mozart? Ticklin' the Ivories 'til they gleam? Yep, I'd rather be called deadly for killer show tune medley. Thank - you! 'Cause way down deep inside I've got a dream!

He's got a dream! He's got a dream!

See I ain't as cruel and vicious as I seem! Though I do like breaking femurs! You can count me with the dreamers, Like everybody else I've got a dream!

Mother Gothel's P.O.V:

I heard singing (la la la la la la la la la la la) coming from inside The Smilin' Lion pub. I walked towards the window to investigate and I was shocked to see Clementine surrounded by these awfully big, scary and dirty looking thugs. I couldn't believe that she had specifically disobeyed me.

No One's P.O.V: ( Continuing with the song)

I've scars, and lumps and bruises. Plus something here that oozes, and let's not even mention my complexion. But despite my extra toes, and my goitre and my nose, I really want to make a love connection.

Can't you see me with the special little lady, rowing in a rowboat down the stream? Though I'm one disgusting blighter, I'm a lover, not a fighter, 'cause way down deep inside I've got a dream. I've got a dream.

He's got a dream

I've got a dream

He's got a dream

And I know one day romance will reign supreme! Though my face leaves people screaming, there's a child behind it dreaming, Like everybody else I've got a dream.

Tor would like to quit and be a florist
Gunther's into interior design
Ulf is into mine
Attila's cupcakes are sublime
Bruiser knits
Killer sews
Fang does little puppet shows

And Vladimir collects ceramic Unicorns

I have dreams like you - no really
Just much less touchy feely
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny. On an island that I own. Tanned and rested and alone. Surrounded y enormous pounds of money.

I've got a dream

She's got a dream

I just want to see the floating lanterns gleam. And with every passing hour, I'm so GLAD I left my tower! Like all you lovely folks I've got a dream.

She's got a dream
He's got a dream
They've got a dream
We've got a dream
So our differences ain't
Really that extreme
We're one big team

Call is brutal
Sick
Sadistic
And grotesquely optimistic

'Cause way down inside
We've got a dream

I've got a dream
I've got a dream

I've got a dream
I've got a dream
I've got a dream

I've got a dream

Whoo whoo whoo whoo

Yes, way down deep inside
I've got a dream

Yeah!

Clementine's (My) P.O.V:
"That was SO MUCH FUN"!!! "You guys aren't thugs, you're just sweet men who are judged too quickly." This happy moment ended too soon, however. For as soon as the song ended, the Captain of the guards and the guards stormed into The Smilin' Lion and demanded to get Carlos. "Go down that secret passageway" The guy with the Hook whispered to us. We thanked him and ran down the passage. When we got out, we saw that we were on a cliff near a big dam. We heard voices coming from the passage we had just come from. Maximus, the guards and the captain of the guards burst out and tried to get Carlos. Then two angry-looking men with red hair and swords burst out in the dry and empty ravine below. I gave Carlos my frying pan and Yoshi tied a piece of my hair around his body, and I used my hair as a type of rope and swung myself over the ravine. I then saw Carlos knock out the guards. I then saw Maximus holding a sword in between his teeth. "Carlos! Look out" I yelled. Carlos turned and started fighting Maximus with my frying pan. "You should know that this is the weirdest thing I have ever done!" He yelled while fighting Maximus. Maximus knocked the frying pan over the edge of the cliff. I quickly wrapped a piece of my hair around Carlos' hand and pulled him over the edge of the cliff. Maximus dropped the sword in shock. As I was swinging Carlos across the ravine, I saw the two red-headed men try and get Carlos with their swords. "Carlos, look out!" They swung their swords at him, but they missed as I was able to pull him up at the last second. "You should see your faces! 'Cause you two look .... ridiculous!" Maximus started bucking out one of the dam supports. The water started to rush into the ravine below. Carlos and I grabbed the frying pan and ran towards a cave, just as a huge, tall rock was toppling over. We ran and ran. We made it into the cave just as the rock fell and blocked the exit to the cave.

A/N: Sorry for the cliffhanger.