Chapter One: It Was Him?!

My first story. Please don't shoot me... 😓  Not_A_Stalker_8471 kacchanswife

  Izuku's POV

  It was Saturday morning and Izuku was curled up on the sofa in the corner of the café, simply wearing slightly stained gray sweatpants and a faded baby blue hoodie. As he enjoyed the free WiFi and the bittersweet scent of coffee, he felt a strange presence. He glanced up from his computer and scanned the shop for a familiar face. The café was fairly empty, so when he didn't reconize anyone, he went back to searching through his files.

(A few moments later..)

    Ten minutes pass and the feeling of being watched was growing stronger with every second that passed, bearing down on Izuku until he forced himself to look up and peer around the room again. No one I know is here, he thought.

    He felt a sort of pressure weighing on him from his side. He glanced over, and he saw a pair of crimson eyes staring him down from across the room, sending him an ice cold glare that sent chills down Izuku's spine. Izuku moved his gaze from the stranger's eyes to the rest of their face.

  He took in a sharp breathes he realized this was no ordinary stranger.

      He was looking at an ashen-blonde boy with spikey hair and sharp features. He caught himself allowing his eyes to move past the boy's face down to his neck and chest. The stranger had a brown apron on, so Izuku assumed he worked here, at the café. He quickly forced his eyes back up to the stranger's face only to be met, once again, with a scowl. Izuku felt a heated blush suddenly rise to his cheeks. Did he think I was checking him out?!

   The blonde boy looked away and Izuku was pulled out of his thoughts. It took him a minute to process what just happened...

      He shook himself out of his daze and returned his eyes back to his computer.

Bakugo's POV

   Bakugo had been watching the boy since the moment he opened the door. At first, Bakugo thought it was just another customer, until he glanced up from his work of dish-washing and saw an adorable curly-haired guy making himself comfortable on the small couch near the window. He soon recognized him to be a friend of Ochako Uraraka's. Bakugo wasn't good friends with Uraraka, but he associated with her since she worked at the café, too.

He felt a small twinge of envy that she could be close to such a cute guy...

   Bakugo continued to work, giving occasional glances to the curly-haired boy. Once, he saw the boy smile at something on his computer and he almost dropped a mug, feeling like he was just hit by a train. After that, he tried to ignore him as much as possible.

   When he finished the dishes, he went to finish up orders from the few people that were here. Bakugo asked Uraraka who was who (since she took the orders), then sent them out.

  As he was walking back, he noticed that the boy on the couch was the only one without a drink. Bakugo went back behind the sink and leaned against the counter, staring at the adorable boy. I wonder what he would drink, Bakugo thought. He looked like the kind of guy that would like sweet things...

   He was about to look away, just when the curly-haired boy glanced up and locked eyes with Bakugo. Bakugo tensed up as he stared back into bright green eyes, gritting his teeth.

  Bakugo felt the boy's eyes travel away from his face and down to his chest. Bakugo's heart pounded in his throat and the green-haired boy meet his eyes again. Bakugo scowled, a sudden, unexplainable anger forming inside him. How could this guy be so fucking adorable?! He tore his eyes away and grabbed a cardboard cup off the counter, almost crushing it.

(Five minutes later)

   Bakugo concocted a tea that gave off a sweet aroma. He put a lid on the carboard cup and used a marker to scibble a few words on the side of it. He didn't want to approach to boy himself, so he grabbed Uraraka, shoving the cup into her hands.

"Give this to that damn weirdo in the corner," he said, his eyes wandering back towards the boy. Uraraka followed his gaze.

"But Bakugo-kun, he didn't order anything!" she pointed out.

Bakugo rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Exactly! He looks like a fucking dumbass sitting in a coffee shop without anything to drink!"

Uraraka sighed. "Fine, fine.."

Uraraka's POV

  Uraraka carried the cup over to Izuku a bit hesitantly. It was a little weird that Bakugo made him tea just because "he looked like a dumbass sitting in a coffee shop without anything to drink".  When Izuku saw her approaching, he smiled.

"Hey, Uraraka-san! I haven't seen you in a while," he said.

  Uraraka returned the smile and placed the cardboard cup down on the small table next to the sofa. "Yeah, long time no see, Midoriya-kun!"

   Izuku stared at the cup with a confused expression on his face. "Um.." he began. "I didn't order anything."

  Uraraka felt realization wash over her. Is Bakugo... No way!

Oh, yes. Very much yes.

"I know. Its from a secret admirer!"

"S-Secret admirer?" He stammered.

  Uraraka grinned again, knowing Bakugo would scold her for saying that. "Enjoy it, Midoriya-kun!" She ran back to Bakugo, still smiling.

Izuku's POV

  He stares at the cup on the table suspiciously. A secret admirer? He picked the cup up, looking for any notes or penmenship Surely enough, there was a message scrawled in messy handwriting. Izuku had to squint to read it.

You're cute.

   A blush rose to his cheeks as he glanced around the room for anyone glancing at him or giving him weird looks. The door to the café opened as Uraraka was taking her leave for her usual early lunch.

"Bye, Midoriya-kun!" She said. She moved her eyes to the other side of the coffee shop. "Bye, Bakugo-kun!"

  Izuku followed her gaze to none other than the ashen-blonde boy who turned and and looked straight at Izuku, locking eyes with him. The blonde boy, who Izuku now knew was called Bakugo, gave him a small smirk and Izuku blushed once again.

"Drink your damn tea already, idiot!" Bakugo called.

I-It was him?!

(Word count: 1096)

(Please critizize in the comments, it'll hopefully help me improve my writing. 😁)