Chapter Four: Adorable

Not_A_Stalker_8471  lenn2001

(After the last incident with Izuku, Bakugo avioded him completely. It was nearing two in the afternoon, so the café would be closing soon. People started to take their leave. Soon, Bakugo and Izuku where the only ones in the coffee shop. Izuku was sent to dish duty as Bakugowiped down the tables.)

Bakugo's POV

"Ah!!" He heard Izuku sqeaul. Bakugo turned to find the boy holding his injured hand, a pained expression set on his face.

"Ugh..what the hell did you do now, loser?" Bakugo spat in reply.

"Th-The water...burnt m-me.."

  The blonde rolled his eyes in annoynance and went back to scrubbing the tables. Idiot... he thought to himself. Does he expect me to help him or something? Such a baby..  

  Bakugo then heard a small whimper, which made him grit his teeth. He turned back around and stormed over to Izuku. "Fucking Deku! You can't do anything yourself!"

"D...De..ku?" The green haired boy stammered, an embarassed flush rising to his cheeks.

"Why the hell are you blushing, nerd?!"

"S-Sorry, Kacchan!"

   Bakugo grunted in response and grabbed Izuku's wrist, yanking the smaller teen into his chest. "Next time, tell me when the wrap comes off, damn it!" He snapped.

"Yes, Kacchan.."

"And don't use such hot water, shitty loser!"

"Yes, Kacchan.."

"And don"t fucking call me that, stupid Deku.." Bakugo scoffed.

"S-Sorry, Kacchan.."

  Bakugo looked down, only to see bright pink, freckled cheeks practically glowing with blush. The blonde boy felt a low growl escape his throat.

"You're too damn adorable..."