Characters + description

A/N: I figured you guys would want a description of the characters to refer back to, as other novels on Wattpad do the same thing (when I'm reading I love it when people do that). I won't add any images as it will ruin how you perceive the character and no perception is wrong. 

Main Characters:

Jane Earnest

Age: 16

She has wavy, light brown hair, pale skin, green eyes and a height of 5'9. She for the whole story wears a purple pendant along with simple, long dresses (except the start). She has a witty personality, when people treat her unjustly she gives the person hell. 

Tommy Smith

Age: 22

He has jet black hair, dark blue eyes (which glow and make him stand out), and tanned skin. He's 6 feet tall and wears clothes which suggest him to have wealth. His personality is classy and relaxed. He also has a necklace like Jane's but dark blue. (Basically imagine the hottest guy you can think of but hotter)

Amanda Wise

Age: 16

Amanda was a pretty girl, not supermodel hot but pretty. She has long brown hair and brown eyes to match. She's about 5'5, making her shorter than me. Her skin was tanned from being outside a lot in the summer. She wore jeans, converse and a tee-shirt. Her hair was high in a ponytail. 

Secondary Characters:

James Williams

Age: 17

Has dark brown hair and blue eyes. Wears suspenders and a white button-up top with black leather shoes. Smart-ass, annoying. His hair is always messy, but his clothes clean.

Richard White

Age: 18

Blonde hair, brown eyes, pale skin. Wears a plain tee-shirt with jeans and no shoes. 

John Edwards

Age: 19

Short, brown buzzed hair. Wears a button up shirt with slacks and a plain hat. He's the shy type. 

Raymond Harris

Age: 22

Handsome, brown eyes, brown neatly trimmed hair, tanned skin. He and Tommy are the closest in the group of boys at the start, and he can't stand the other boys.