I/Prologue

"Taehyung? He's a sunshine. You'll never see him frown."

You don't get it.

"Right, he helps whenever someone asks."

No one will ever get it.

"He's such a pushover. An idiot who averts his eyes from what is in front. He is so stupid that he can't see that people are just using him."

I can see you.

But no one will ever see me.

Night, full of stars. A woman stands beside a child. Her smiles chases the nightmares away, her laugh, like bells that tickles his soul urging him to smile. She was someone who took him in. She took him in when she can barely stand.

Night, full of stars, when he stood there frozen, seeing her tremble, body growing colder and colder every second the clock ticks. She held him in her warm arms, chanting word of apologies, telling him to smile, even when the world is mean to him. Even if she won't be with him longer.

She was the mother he longed for, the mother who left him in the streets.

The mother who will leave him again for the second time.

A second time that won't be continued. As she left him again, and in this time. She won't ever come back.

Night, full of stars, when he called out
people to help him. Help him save his mother. His mother whom he wants to stay a while longer, wants her to hug him with her warm arms that heals his cold heart.

But no one ever spared a minute.

The agony, the pain, the emptiness.

He was hurt.

Very hurt.

He vowed to never refuse people who asked his help.

Afraid that they will experience the helplessness he felt, shouting until his voice left him too. His mother's warmth slowly became cold.

The crushing helplessness.

He is still alive.

But it feels like he came along with his mother that night she died.

Yes, he's still breathing, but that night was the last time he ever felt alive.

-o0o-

"Jungkook, the guy who has no weakness."

"That title fits him."

"I wish he would notice me."

"He's so cool."

Empty words

"Why did you come home." She glared fiercely, as if she's staring at someone she doesn't know.

"Tch. Go away, I don't need you."Her push was light, but no less painful. It was like a thousand stabs in his heart.

"Bring your brother back to me!" Her shriek echoed through his ears like a mantra. A song that will haunt him forever.

"It's your damn fault! If you weren't in the way my precious child wouldn't be dead!" She would rather have him dead.

But Mom, aren't I your son too?

"Ahh... He's just so perfect..."

"Look, his smile can kill thousands!"

"I wish I was him."

Empty Words

He wish he could believe them

But he can't

No one will ever want him genuinely

He's a broken shadow

I'm not perfect

-o0o-

Two souls met. Stars shoned the brightest as it never been.

It's mocking me

Taehyung had thought

"Are you going to jump?"

He heard a voice from behind him.

A soothing voice that never failed to pull out the weight in his heart.

It was Jungkook.

Right, I love this man.

"Are you going to stop me?"

Taehyung asked, hidden amusement can be find in his deep voice.

"No."

Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung's stomach clenched.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why won't you stop me?"

"Well... If it is the only way to make you feel free. I won't be taking that away from you." Jungkook serenely smiled.

Ahh..

He's also like me.

Broken.

Taehyung laughed quietly

"Are you sure it's okay for you to talk about this to me?"

I can see you

"Hmm. I had the feeling you wouldn't tell anyone."

"good point..."

The Perfect Man

And

The Guy Who Never Frowned

Titles given to them, like a mask to hide their true selves from the world.

Their ugly selves that they desperately tried to hide.

They recklessly took it off for the person beside them to see.

He's Beautiful.

They thought as the ugly truth they hid was peeled naked for each other to see.