chapter two

third person's pov

jenna was the last one to have herself ready, she wore a cute pastel outfit.

haechan and lucas were talking, until they notice jenna's presence. both of them started clapping, "girl, you look so hot!" haechan joked.

jenna smacked his arms and get her makeup ready. the stylists didn't put much effort in applying her makeup, since she has a naturally beautiful face.

they all stood behind the cameras as the show is starting. doni and coni were starting the weekly idol as usual.

"today, there's a hot group. they are well known as korea's rising artists from sm, welcome, nct!"

all nct members cheerfully walked out, standing into a long line. jenna stood in between mark and jaemin.

"to the world, yeogineun, nct! annyeonghaseyo, we are nct!"

they introduced. "wow, there's a lot of you," coni said, looking at the members one by one.

"so we heard there's one female member in nct, is that right?" doni asked. all th nct members nodded and looked at jenna, who was raising her hand.

"wah, she's really pretty," doni said. "hey, you're married," coni joked, making everyone laugh. "can you introduce yourself?"

jenna nodded and faced the camera, "annyeonghaseyo, i'm nct's maknae in the swag line, jenna!" everyone clapped.

"jenna, where are you from?" coni asked. "i'm from china, and i moved to korea when i was fourteen."
jenna replied, smiling.

"how old are you now?" doni asked, again. "i'm 17, i will turn 18 on december." jenna said.

☆at dreamies dorm☆

after weekly idol filming has ended, all nct members went to their respective dorms. since mark has stayed with the dreamies last week, he's staying in 127's dorm for this week.

jenna was so exhausted, she crawled upstairs to her, jaemin and jeno's shared room and layed on her bed.

jaemin and jeno, on the other side were playing with their phones. the atmosphere was a complete silence.

jenna felt weird, she thought she needed to pee, so she went to the bathroom and took off her skirt.

that's when she groaned.

period has started for the month.

jaemin was alert when he heard jenna's groan. he knocked gently on the door to make sure everything was okay. "jenna, are you alright?"

jenna was relieved when she heard it's jaemin, she could trust him in anyway, unlike haechan, she thought.

jenna needs to get pads, but she was shy. there's no other way she can do, is it? she had to ask jaemin for it.

"jaemin oppa..."

she called out. jaemin replied, "yes?"

"you know when girls had their uhh periods, right?"

"yeah?"

"so i'm currently on it so uhh... could you get a pad for me?"

jaemin just laughed a jenna's cute voice. "why are you laughing?" asked jenna in frustration.

"i'm just kidding. of course i'll get it for you baby."

jenna sighed in relief and waited, until jaemin slipped a pad and a new pantie under the door. jenna gladly took it and quickly changed, and wore a comfy pants.

"ughh it sucks," she complained, getting out of the toilet. jaemin raised his brows, "you okay? does it hurts?"

jenna rolled her eyes. oh there she goes, the bad mood has started.

"does it look like i am okay? of course it hurts, since when are periods not hurt?" she scoffed, emphasizing the word not.

jaemin stayed quiet and showed concern looks as jenna was rubbing her tummy.

jeno suddenly got up and cuddled with jenna.

"cramps huh?" jeno said and rubbed jenna's tummy. jaemin, looking at the sight makes him feel jealous.

"i'll go get some food," jaemin said, going out of the room to get food for jenna.