•reaction 1

ㅡdreamies reaction to jenna fainting.

jenna as you

mark

• when he saw you dropping to your knees in the practice room, he would react the fastest and held you by your arms.

• he asked renjun and haechan to call for the older members, like taeil, taeyong and johnny.

• he would be worried as fuck when you were brought to the hospital.

renjun

• he's calm, but also very worried in your condition, also since the dreamies were on a strict diet.

• he noticed your weak actions few days ago, but he doesn't want to mention it to anyone.

• "is she okay?" would be the only thing he kept on talking about.

jeno

• this boy is such a caring and lovable cutie.

• he comes second after mark and caressed your cheeks.

• "please be okay sweetheart," and haechan would reply, "she's not dying, dumbass."

haechan

• dramatic much, but it's good he cares for you.

• "oh my gad my jenna sweetie! i shouldn't have let mark cooked for you!"

• mark would smack him, "you were the one who burnt her food, bitch."

jaemin

• just like jeno, this boy is also a sweetheart and lovable person.

• begged taeyong to let him join the older ones to the hospital.

• "but i'm nana, jenna's favourite dreamie! i don't want her waking up without seeing me in the first place!"

chenle

• as soon as you fall to the ground, the first thing would be heard is his dolphin scream.

• he jumped around panickly, which won't help you to wake up.

• haechan was the first victim to hurt his ear by this dolphin boy, and the second one would be jisung.

jisung

• this young, ruthless boy would be clueless and concerned at the same time.

• "what happened?" would be always asked, since he's a clueless cutie.

• his eyes are sh00k the whole time.