AUTHOR'S NOTE (GIVES CONTEXT TO WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO READ)

Hello my dear readers, your author here! :)

When I started to write the fanfic "The Star and The Fangirl" that you may find on my profile, I immediately decided that I wanted to keep it clean - no profanity and no smut.

So in order to avoid putting smut content into the story that I still consider to be fairly clean, I decided to create the following chapter - "Chapter 72.5".

That chapter will directly follow the events of Chapter 72 from the fanfic "The Star and The Fangirl".

The fact that "Chapter 72.5" is separate and not in the "main" story will not affect the general story in "The Star and The Fangirl".

What does this mean?

This means that you can read chapter 72 from "The Star and The Fangirl" and then the chapters that are going to follow chapter 72 (so, 73, 74,... etc.) without reading this chapter (72.5) and everything will still make sense.

"Chapter 72.5" is, of course, a part of the story, it just needed it's own place which I'm giving it here.

Also, for those of you who do not want to read "The Star and The Fangirl", you can read this chapter as a standalone thing as well.

For those of you who want to read the entire story, here is the link:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/158964669-the-star-and-the-fangirl-a-jenlisa-fanfic

Or, again, you can just go to my profile and look for "The Star and The Fangirl - A JenLisa fanfic" :)))

Note - "Chapter 72.5" will be the ONLY chapter here, the rest of the story continues in the fanfic "The Star and The Fangirl".

Whenever you read this note, I hope you're having a great day! :) ^^

Also:

You can follow me on Twitter as well. My Twitter handle is @YesNoYes111

If not, that's okay too :D I do follow back :)

Anyway, that is all, I hope you'll enjoy the following chapter, and as always - thank you for reading! :)