Chapter 72.5 - Insatiable

The door slammed open and hit the closet that was right behind the door as Jennie and Lisa were entering the apartment, still kissing each other intensely, not noticing their surroundings.

The first thing that came off were the light jackets that the two were wearing, along with their belongings as well as Lisa's camera. Everything landed on the floor in the hallway.

This all happened without them once breaking contact - they were kissing each other with their eyes closed and yet they knew, without a hitch, how to undress each other and where to put their clothes and belongings.

The way they kissed felt so natural, like they instantly knew what the other liked. Lisa wrapped her arms around Jennie's waist, laying her hands at the small of Jennie's back as Jennie was holding her arms wrapped around Lisa's neck to maximize the feeling of closeness between them.

The feeling of kissing each other was insatiable, like they have never kissed a person in their life and this was their last chance to do it ever again - Lisa's greed that was showcased outside of the apartment was now transferred onto both of them and they both couldn't get enough of each other.

Jennie moved her hands from Lisa's neck to her face just so that she could feel more of Lisa.

Their brains were silent and no stray thought came to their heads as they were animalistically kissing each other, now moving their hands across their bodies.

Jennie was now calling the shots since she knew with her eyes closed where all the rooms were.

As she was kissing Lisa, she was pulling her towards her bedroom, one tiny step at a time while Lisa was still holding on to Jennie, kissing her without ever stopping.

Lisa stopped the two from going at such a slow pace. She stopped kissing altogether as she looked at Jennie. She looked at her as if she was ready to devour her.

A very dim light was coming from a room that Lisa suspected was Jennie's bedroom since she saw the edge of the bed. The dim light - moonlight. It was coming into the room and it was still very hard to see inside, but it was enough for Lisa to notice where she wanted them to go.

Jennie was in a panic because she didn't know what was going on.

Lisa, in a low tone of voice, then lustfully asked:

"There?" while showing with her head in the direction of Jennie's bedroom.

Jennie couldn't stand them being apart, even for a second, and she was all out of words so she just nervously and frantically nodded to Lisa, acknowledging that that was her bedroom. She was now hoping she would get kissed again.

Without a second thought, Lisa grabbed Jennie by the waist, lifted her up and wrapped her legs around herself as she carried her to the bedroom, wildly kissing Jennie again. When their lips and tongues connected, they both felt relieved.

Lisa, without any problem, took Jennie to the bedroom and gently put her on the bed. Lisa was now lying on top of Jennie. They did not break their contact at any point.

Lisa then started to kiss Jennie's jawline and upper neck, lowering her lips slowly from one to the other. This made Jennie release a small moan while she was holding onto Lisa's back, trying to press her body as close as possible.

Lisa then sat up and started to undress herself while Jennie also propped herself up so that she could continue to kiss Lisa's body. Lisa was now in front of Jennie in her pink lace bra and Jennie was kissing her body, while Lisa held her head, gently moaning and enjoying Jennie's kisses. She then gently undressed Jennie, leaving her in her black lace bra. She laid Jennie back, while she continued to kiss her neck all over again.