10~Truthful Apology

Omkara's POV:
Today we had a video call but she hid her face by the nurse mask and sunglasses. Hmm, bad girl bad girl bad girl. Well after a long chat, she called me a duplicate of Omkara Oberoi, God! I m Omkara only. Am I a twin of Shlok that I have everything same to same? It's basically a lie, I know it's a lie, well I tried explaining her a lot, she said "Stop it yaar Shlok, I m your friend 😐, will you do like this with your friend Shlok?😑 You want to go far away from me, right?😥 Today it should be decided😤.. I will go very far from you one day, mark my words Shlok, today you get angry with my each message, tomorrow you will be longing for just one message😒, today you are ignoring me, tomorrow I can also become like you Shlok😖, so much things can change in just one day Shlok, so much can change😟, by the way your wish Shlok, bubye, your wish Shlok, fun can be done with a childhood friend only in childhood 😯, now the childhood is gone, let's forget the memories too, I am there today but I won't be there tomorrow, who knows? But what does this affects you in any way? 😔 Bye"

I was taken aback by her words and that how much broken she was. I kept my phone aside and buried my face in my palms. I will have to tolerate this mess she's creating by calling me Shlok else I will lose her forever. Oh wait, what am I thinking? Who is she? Anonymous girl, I don't even know if this Shlok fellow exists, but I know she's a girl, why my heart wants to stop her again and again? My heart just kept shouting that stop her you fool while my mind shouted back to let her go, she's just a stranger. But some strangers sometimes become so much of your own that you just can't let them go, they become one of your hobby, somehow your and their heart gets joint and then if they go, you feel like you lost your better half. I decided that I will write back to her.

 I decided that I will write back to her

End of POV.

Gauri's POV:

The words which I said, I didn't really mean it. I just sat back waiting for his response. Will he respond me back? Or will he just be happy that his life is now annoyance free. No no, he will come back, he's mine, I made him mine. Well I have heard that the person who irritates you the most, is the person who loves you the most. I irritate him all the time, but I also love him. Good friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, impossible to forget and if I have become a good friend in such a short span of time, I would've also been hard for him to find, he will never get another me if he leaves me, I would've been also difficult for him to leave, because if I was hard to find, he will also have a fear that where will he get another me. I will also be impossible to forget as I gave him so much to remember. Omkara...please don't take my words seriously, come back, for this idiot friend of yours, your Twinkle, you will come, I know, you will come, thinking all this I didn't knew when I slept. Then I woke up the next morning only, I checked my phone, OMG, 23 unread messages 😙😙😙, 21 missed calls 😋😋😋, 3 missed video calls 😍😍😍.