Season 2: #11~Club Night

Shivaay, Anika, Gauri and Omkara went to the club that night. They stepped down the car and Gauri held Omkara's bicep while Anika held Shivaay's bicep. "You love it, don't you?" Shivaay asked her and she got confused. "I love what?" she asked. "To hold my hand," he said and she blushed and looked away. "Today, have you thought of killing me? Baby," Omkara asked Gauri and she shook her head blushingly. "You look like you're on fire," he complimented her. "That day, on beach, I already told you that to shine, first you have to burn," she said and he chuckled and they made their way inside the club.

 "That day, on beach, I already told you that to shine, first you have to burn," she said and he chuckled and they made their way inside the club

Anika went to the DJ excusing herself. "Listen, play the xyz song, say it that Mr.Omkara Oberoi has dedicated it to Mrs.Gauri Oberoi and say that..," she told him what to say and then she returned to the trio. Next moment, there was an announcement by the DJ. "This song is dedicated from Mr.Omkara Oberoi to Mrs.Gauri Oberoi, jo uski aankhon ka tara hai, jo uske jeenay ki wajah hai, jo uskay gaano'n mein chhupa raaz hai, Jo uska sureela saaz hai, jo uski hoor hai, zindagi ka noor hai," he announced.

Gauri Oberoi, jo uski aankhon ka tara hai, jo uske jeenay ki wajah hai, jo uskay gaano'n mein chhupa raaz hai, Jo uska sureela saaz hai, jo uski hoor hai, zindagi ka noor hai," he announced

𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐨 𝐤𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐣𝐚𝐲𝐞

𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐫𝐚 𝐣𝐚𝐛 𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐚𝐲𝐞

𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐣𝐚𝐚𝐲𝐞

𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐫𝐚 𝐣𝐚𝐛 𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐚𝐲𝐞

𝐙𝐢𝐤𝐫𝐚 𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐣𝐚𝐛-𝐣𝐚𝐛 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐢

𝐃𝐞𝐤𝐡𝐨 𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐚𝐤𝐡𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐞

𝐁𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐚 𝐛𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐚 𝐩𝐲𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐡 𝐣𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐢

𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐨 𝐤𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐥 𝐣𝐚𝐲𝐞