Part 6

A/N: Writing has changed a little for your information. Part 7 will be uploaded Saturday. I hope you enjoy this chapter.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Violet POV

That afternoon after Louis and Marlon came back we catched up on a lot of things.

We also made plans about what we should do if things start to go out. Like the internet, electricity, running, ect.

Clementine is smart she had all the ideas. I'm glad to have her.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Marlon POV

Ever since we got back this morning I've seen Violet close to Clem..i dont know what's going on.

"Hey Louis, haven't you noticed Clem and Vi have been close since we got back?" I say.

"Yeah why?" Louis said curiously.

"Do you maybe think they're together..? Cause you know Vi is gay right?" I keep the conversation going.

"I don't know. It's none of our business anyway. Violet deserves to be happy." Louis replies.

"I guess your right." I say looking over at Clem and violet talking by the gate.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Clementine POV

"So how do like the plans we came up with?" I say.

"They're smart. Really helpful information." She smiles.

"Thank you." I grin.

"Before we go to bed I wanna talk to you about something important." I say.

"Okay it's almost dark but I need to put locks on the gate." She says.

"Okay I'm gonna go talk to Louis and Marlon for a minute." I say as we both walk our separate ways.

As I was walking toward the picnic tables my heart kept feeling lost in thought.
I think it's why I need to talk to Vi.

I walk over to Louis and Marlon and I greet them.

"Hey guys. Whatcha doing?" I say.

"Nothing much." Marlon says.

"We were planning to play a game right before we go to bed from the crazy day." Louis says happily.

"Sounds like a good plan to me." I say smiling back.

I sit down and I chat with them until Violet gets back.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Violet POV

As I come back from the gates I see Clem talking to Marlon and Louis so I decide to go over to them and join the conversation.

They look at me weirdly as I sit down nearly close to Clem and then Marlon opens his mouth.

"So Violet how have you been since this all started?" He says.

"It's all bullshit I don't know to be honest I just wanna get this over with."

"You'll be okay you have us dont worry." He gives a heart warming smile.