Part 8

Violet POV

I woke up from the banging on the door I got up and put something on and opened the door and it was Louis.

"Oh hey Violet..uh.." Louis says but doesn't finish his sentence. I looked behind me and saw Clem getting dressed. "Oh shit sorry. Let's talk in the hall." I said to Louis, he nodded and we both went into the hallway as I closed the door.

"What did you need Lou?"as I sad crossing my arms. "So me and Marlon were going around the boarding school this morning and we didn't have much..food." He said leaning against the wall. "Oh well what's the plan for getting food?" I questioned. "I dunno yet we're gonna need things, like more bows and arrows, and spears." He said. "Well we're gonna have to do it soon if we wanna survive this." I said. He nodded and walked off.

I went back into the room and before I could even close the door Clementine had tackled me onto the floor on top of me. "Morning hyper queen" I said. "Did you take anything?" I said putting my hands on her face. "No I'm just..honestly bored..and you seemed pretty bored to so why not get closer to you?" She said whimpering into my ear. "I appreciate the offer tackling me better be glad you didn't break a bone" I said laughing.

"I won't do it again." She said happily wrapping her arms around me. "Good." As I planted a kiss on her lips.
We both got up and Clem stretched. The wind blower through the window and Clementine jumped "Sheesh that's cold!" She squeaked as she jumped. I laughed and sat on the bed she sat right by me. "So who was at the door?" She said. "Louis." I replied. "What for, not to be nosy and all." She said. "We're kinda running out of food. So we kinda discussed it. He said we are gonna need stuff if we wanna survive." I said to her.

"Yeah you're right. When are we gonna go?" She said standing up putting on her coat. "I don't know yet. We should get outside though to see what else they have figured out." I said sighing. "Okay then let's go." She said pulling me up.

I put on my coat and we both headed outside. We saw Marlon playing with Rosie, I always thought they were a good match since the others left he has surrounded his time with her. Then we saw Louis practicing shooting with Marlon's bow. Clementine went over and started taking to him and I went over to Marlon.

"Morning. Did you notice anything else that we need to know?" I said looking down. "Um not really, me and Louis just wanna keep this place stable for as long as we can. We are thinking about taking a trip. To go find the others and see if they're alive." He said sighing. "That's a good idea. I haven't thought about it. I miss Tenn a lot though." I said frowning, Marlon came up and hugged me "We'll try our best to find him." He said to me. I wrapped my arms around him and sighed and backed away and smiled a little and walked off to Clem and Louis.

"Hey guys." I said to the both of them. "Hey Violet." Clem said. "Plans for what's gonna happen?" She said crossing he arms. "A lot of things we'll need to do if we wanna survive Clem." I said to her. "I know I just wanna know the details before we do the shit." Clem said to me. Me and Clem just started going off on each other while Louis was standing in front of us. "Uhhh...ladies?" He said breaking the small argument. Me and Louis looked at Louis.

"What?"

To be continued.

A/N:Ah man I'm sorry the chapter is short I've had a lot of stuff on me this week. Part 9 will be out Friday.

676 words used.

Peace.