Chapter Twenty Five

Austin's Pov

I felt so sad when I left Ry alone in bed. I wish I could lay there and talk to her all day, but when money calls I have to go.

"You're about to become a dad, how do you feel?" my manager looked over at me while scrolling on his phone.

He knows what it's like considering the fact that he has two kids of his own.

"Actually, I don't know. Like, I have this love for her already, but I'm scared man." I responded.

I begin to think about Rylee. I wouldn't want to be doing this with anyone else, but thinking about it I wish things wouldn't of started off as an drunken accident.

Butterbean: Ry, you awake?

Buttercup: Yes baby, you okay?

Buttercup: Meet me for lunch at the studio. I wanna talk about some stuff.

Buttercup: Okay baby, I'll be there.

I felt like me telling her feelings over text message would be disrespectful, but she did need to know how i'm feeling about becoming a dad.

I didn't want to disappoint her, nor the baby.

I tried to focus on the music, but before I knew it Rylee was here.

"Look, I found this in the closet." Rylee giggled. I looked at her and seen she was already in the christmas spiri. I laughed because she was so damn adorable.

Liked by swaelee, lilpump, and 17344 others

postmalone imagine having someone this cute
actually.no and big
postaustin7 so cute, how far along?
rylee.ru postaustin7 7 months!

34 minutes ago

I asked my manager if he'd step out while I talked to Ry about some things. I seen her fiddling with her fingers, so I could tell her anxiety was high.

"I wanted to talk about some stuff, I don't want you to be upset with me, but I have to get it off my chest." I told her grabbing her hands.

"I'm very nervous about becoming a father, everything is going to change: our relationship, friendship, life.. just everything. I'm having doubts, Ry. I don't want things to change because it's perfect now. It's finally perfect."

My voice softened as I finished ranting just so I wouldn't sound like a dick.

Rylee looked away for a few moments. I didn't blame her because if I was told that then I would want some time on how to react as well.