Chapter Twenty Eight.

Rylee's Pov

Today was our last day in Texas, and the day I make 8 months. Time went by so fast, part of me was happy, another part was sad.

"Babe!" I heard Austin calling out from the restroom. He opened the door, "You peeing again?" He questioned.

I rolled my eyes, "Is that what you came in here to ask because if so, then yes. I'm peeing again." I said sarcastically causing him to laugh.

"No, I can't find the black nail polish." I took a moment to think about it, "Have you checked the suitcase?"

He ran out of the restroom, a couple seconds later he screamed out he found it.

I walked downstairs to my mom's bedroom. I seen she was laying down, so I cuddled up next to her.

"Mom, i'm gonna miss you." I said quietly. A smile appeared on her face. "I'm coming next month for the baby remember?" she said playing in my hair.

"I know, but I'm still going to miss you."

There was a few knocks at the door before Austin came in. "I don't mean to interrupt, but it's time to go." He leaned against the doorframe.

I bent over and hugged my mom one last time before we left.

We got in the car and Austin grabbed my hand, "Hey, you'll be seeing her in no time." He gave me an encouraging smile. I tried my best to smile back, but I really didn't want to.

He reached for his pocket, "Shit someone's calling, hold on." I let go of his hand so he could steer the wheel.

He talked for at least five minutes and he seemed really upset. As soon as he hung up I asked what was wrong.

"I just don't want to talk about it right now." he said quietly.

And that was all he said to me until we made it home that night.

I tried everything, but whatever it was really upset him.

I walked in on him showering and begin to sing, "She told me that i'm not enoughhh. And she left me with a broken heaaart."

I heard him groan, but he still chimed in. I knew he couldn't resist singing it.

We finished the song together, and he at least gave me a small smile.

"What's wrong babe, I really don't like it when you're upset." I complained.

"I'm starting tour next week. I can't bail because I have a contract, but it's all fucked up." 

I could hear it in his voice how upset he was, and this was the worse news I could get right now, but we'll get through it. He needs me.

Plus I'm thinking about doing something really special. He was still a little upset, just not as bad though. I stayed up for a bit, thinking about how I could make things better for the both of us.

•••

Before I knew it, the sun was shinning in my face, and I was awake. I looked to my side, and Austin wasn't there.

"Aust, baby?" I called out. I waited awhile, and I still heard nothing. So, I stood up and walked into the restroom.

I walked downstairs, he wasn't there either, but all of the vehicles were here.

The only place I didn't check was the nursery.

"Austin?" I said lowly. I heard small snores over by the rocking chair. I looked at him and lost my shit.

He cut his hair.

I wanted to wake him up, but at the same time I didn't know how I should react. I looked at him closely, it was actually pretty cute.

I shook him softly, and watched as he woke up nervously. "What's wrong, you okay?" he said in a panic.

"Yes, baby I'm fine. What happened?" I immediately questioned. He took a minute to respond, "What do you mean?"

"Your hair." He took a minute. "I needed a change." he said while rubbing his head. I gave him a kiss, "It's super cute baby." I said.

"Take a picture of it, I haven't even seen what it looks like, and I want the fans to see it."

Austin said while running to grab his guitar and heading outside.

I followed him and took the picture, he looked so different. It was a good different though.

Liked by britneyyoma, rylee

Liked by britneyyoma, rylee.ru and 78990 others
postmalone my baby loves it
maloneme i love it too
mellyjelly fuck your sexyyyy
dope bro

29 minutes ago

We walked back inside to the living room, and just chilled on the couch for awhile.

"I made plans for us to go somewhere special. The plane should be ready in two hours." I mentioned giggly, knowing this was about to be the biggest surprise ever.

Then he started with the questions, where to? how long? with who? blah blah blah. He wasn't allowed to know anything until we got there.

"You're going to be blindfolded after the plane ride up until i'm ready for you to see, that's cool?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah, dude. Baby girl is about to surprise the fuck out of me." He was excited, so was I. Although, this was about to be a big surprise, life changing surprise.

•••

"Wait, is there a step or not, Rylee?" Austin was reaching out for some assistance in walking. I ignored him as I continued to push him in the direction he needed to go.

"All I hear is people. Are we at a concert?" He spoke. "Rylee, I don't like this, how much longer?" he asked.

"We're almost there, baby." I stood him right in front of me.

"So, since we're almost there I guess I'll tell you something..." I started off. "Go ahead, baby." he said while grabbing then kissing my hand firmly.

I teared up.

"Austin, you've been my best friend for forever practically. We've been through thick and thin, and it's so wild how we never got tired of each other, right?"

I paused and we both laughed knowing we got tired of each other all the damn time.

"From getting in trouble to planning our runaway together, you stuck by me. All the ridiculous relationships the both of us went through, none of it felt right."

He begin squeezing my hand tightly. My voice got weaker as I continued to speak.

"All I'm trying to say is... that I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Aust. Leilani is pretty excited about this whole thing, so take your blindfold off."

I was crying waterfalls at this point.

He slowly took it off, and as soon as he begin looking around he begin crying as well.

"What's everyone doing here?" he asked. It was just our parents, but they were an important audience.

"Fuck it, let's elope right?"