Tekken: Jin x Reader

Quick A/N- These are two Jin Kazama scenarios. The first one you're his wife the second is my favorite cause it's based off a clip from the game Tekken 6. Enjoy!

"Jin?" I called out into the darkness of our shared apartment.

"..." The eerie silence made a lump in my throat. I hesitantly opened the door fully and walked inside. Tossing my keys on the table and locking the door behind me I clung to my bag and walked toward the light switch. I ran my hand across the wall until I felt the switch and flicked it on. The immediate light blinded me for a second as I continued into the kitchen placing my bag on the counter. I told Jin this apartment is way to big for just the two of us. My heart nearly jumped out of my body when I heard a voice behind me clear their throat. I quickly turned around but calmed down when I saw it was only Jin, creepily sitting in the darkness...watching me.

"Jin, oh my god! You scared me!" I sighed out leaning against the counter.

"What's this?" He held up my 'King of the Iron Fist Tournament 5' acceptance letter. He looked extremely ticked off.

"It's nothing, Jin." I avoided eye contact looking down at my feet.

"Don't lie to me!" He snapped making me jump a little. "I thought we talked about this?" He ran his fingers through his messy hair.

"Talked about this? You mean when you told me I couldn't compete anymore?" I yelled back.

"It's too dangerous for you." He stood. 

"Too dangerous? You're my boyfriend, not my parent! You could stop treating me like a child for once!" He walked closer.

"Maybe if you stopped acting like a child I wouldn't have to treat you like one." He towered over me. His veins began turning black along with his eyes. I knew what that meant, but I couldn't just let this go.

"You can't stop me from competing, Jin! You know it's my life!"

"Last time you competed, Nina put you in the hospital! I fired her because of it! She was the best damn assistant I've had!"

 "Oh was she? With her constant flirting with you? I'm glad you fired her, that bitch got what she deserved and if I see her again I will beat her because I am stronger than I was before! And honestly Jin I'm pissed of that you can't see it to! I've worked so hard pushing myself harder than I have before! And you just want to keep me locked up as some trophy wife? No way Jin!" I huffed. That had pushed him over the edge his shirt began ripping of as his right wing had sprouted along with his devilish horns. I gasped and hugged him tightly as the second wing began growing. I felt it slow as his breathing became less jagged. He looked down at me as I held onto him while tears threatened to spill out of my eyes. He hesitantly moved his claws around me carefully returning the hug. As we stood there for a solid minute his wings began retracting and his claws turned back to hands. He fully turned back and collapsed into me.

"I'm sorry." He whispered into my neck.

"You shouldn't be I know I shouldn't be in the tournament. I should've talked to you first. I'm sorry." 

"We're a mess aren't we?" He laughed lightly holding me closer.

"Honestly? Yeah." I sniffled a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jin!" I squealed running towards him. He was standing on the edge of my apartment building. "Dont do it!" I begged clasping my hands together. He turned and looked at me with a compassionate stare. 

"The evil I've perpetrated...can never be undone." He looks away dramatically.

I shake my head vigorously. As he turned around I ran up and hugged him, careful I didn't push us off. "I'll..." I buried my head into his chest. "I'll stand by you!" I looked up at him with a determined look. "Please...You can't do this." I stared into his eyes. He stared back at mine and he could tell I would stand by him.

He embraced me and said "Thank you, (Y/n)."

"Jin!" I mumbled into his chest.

~Cue dreamy wave sequence~

The truth was it was all a dream all of it and I was actually holding Panda. "Stop...I can't..." I mumbled hugging Panda tighter. Panda freaked out and threw me of the bed. I woke up abruptly. I stood up. "What? Where am I?" Putting a hand on my head.

Thanks for Reading!!

-767 words-