Chapter 31:

A couple of weeks passed and Jungkook wasn't feeling any better. Taehyung had been going over to his house to take care of him while his parents, and Namjoon, were working. "Jungkook, why won't you just let anyone take you to the doctor to see what's wrong?" Taehyung asked while he was petting Jungkooks hair. The sleepy man shook his head slowly, his eyes closed. "I can't go see one. I'm too scared to know what's wrong." He said in a quiet tone, clinging onto the blanket that was thrown over him in his bed. Jungkook was never really afraid of going to the doctor, but he's been sick for about two weeks now and was scared to find out what was wrong. "Okay but Jungkook, we need to know what's wrong so we can get you back to normal. I love you, and I want to make sure that you're healthy. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. You're my best friend." Taehyung said just before he kissed Jungkooks forehead.

Jungkook sighed and hugged Taehyung tighter. He knew that he had people who cared about him and wanted him better. He was just afraid. The man sat up slowly and looked at his best friend who wore a worried look. The two stayed silent for a few minutes, Taehyung didn't want to push Jungkook but he did want to take the man to the doctor. "Okay, call Yoongi. He can take us but, you're not leaving my side at all." Jungkook said as he held onto Taehyungs hand tightly. "I promise I won't leave you," Taehyung said as the two left Jungkooks room, the brown-haired man texting Yoongi to pick them up.

-

-

-

Jungkook and Taehyung stood in the room waiting for the doctor. The two had just got done talking to the nurse about what was wrong, and what had been going on with Jungkook over the past few weeks. "Tae, what if I'm pregnant?" The younger asked, worried about becoming a parent. Taehyung sighed, kissing Jungkooks hand to soothe him. "I know that's one of the reasons why you're worried, but Namjoon loves you. Yes, the two of you had an issue a while ago but, I can tell by just looking at him when you two are together, and when your mom was talking about you and Namjoon having kids, he did nothing but smile at you. He told Yoongi that he can't wait to start a family with you." Jungkook looked up about to give Taehyung an answer, just when the doctor came in with the same machine that Taehyung had to use a few times before. "Okay, Mr. Jeon. Please lay back and relax." The nurse said as she set up the machine. Jungkook was nervous. He kept thinking, if he's not pregnant then what is wrong with him?

Taehyung took hold of Jungkooks hand and felt his best friend squeeze his hand, and Taehyung knew how nervous he was. "You're going to be fine Jungkook. I guarantee you're pregnant but, if not then, they'll find out what's making you sick." He said and kissed the back of Jungkooks hand. The younger nodded and took a deep breath to try and relax. After a few more minutes of the nurse talking to Jungkook, she eventually began the sonogram. She moved the wand around Jungkooks stomach, to see if there was anything. Eventually, there was nothing but heartbeats filling the room. Jungkook looked at the nurse and then at Taehyung who looked at the machine surprised but happy. "Why do I hear two.." Jungkook asked, getting nervous but excited at the same time. "It looks like you're having twins Jungkook," Taehyung said before the nurse did. Jungkook looked at Taehyung surprised. He was only expecting one. The nurse printed some pictures off and handed them to Jungkook before she cleaned off his stomach.

"Wait, this says I'm a little over three months pregnant." He said then looked at the nurse. "Why am I just now getting sick and why do I not have a huge bump if there are twins in there?" Jungkook asked in a panicked tone. Taehyung began rubbing his back, letting him know he had to calm down. "Some people's bodies don't always react to the pregnancy. Sometimes, they don't react at all, and just because you only have a little bump that could be mistaken for fat or muscle, doesn't mean you're not having twins. You're just not showing." Jungkook looked at Taehyung and then the nurse. "But, he was pregnant with only one baby and he was huge." The man said before taking a few deep breaths, still trying to process the news that he had just gotten. "His body is different than yours. As long as you eat healthy and stay away from cigarettes and alcohol, the babies will be happy and healthy when they come out." The nurse said and Jungkook put a hand over his belly, worried that the alcohol from a few weeks ago hurt the twins. Soon after talking, the nurse walked Jungkook and Taehyung out of the room. Namjoon was waiting in the room with Yoongi and Yoonha. "Hey, why are you out of work?" Jungkook asked as he placed a kiss on the back of the man's hand. "Yoongi called me and said that you guys were here, and you're more important than work." He said while moving Jungkook's bangs from his face.

"So, what's the news? Are you sick?" Namjoon asked, staring into the man's doe eyes. Jungkook sighed then shook his head. "I'm three months pregnant.. with twins." He said a little worried, not sure how Namjoon would take the sudden news even though he wanted a family with Jungkook. Namjoon looked surprised but happy. "You're having my babies?" He asked with a big smile. Jungkooks emotions softened and he nodded. "Really?" He asked, getting another nod in response from Jungkook. He hugged Jungkook, picking him up in the process. "I didn't think you could get pregnant but, I'm so happy that you are. I'm going to take perfect care of you and make sure that our babies are treated perfectly." Jungkook giggled at Namjoon's ranting then looked over at Taehyung who was clapping excitedly. "Yoonha is going to have two younger cousins! They're going to be best friends!" He said happily and hugged his daughter. Yoongi laughed at Taehyungs excitement and grabbed Yoonhas things. "So, we're done here then?" The man asked and Taehyung nodded. "You guys can go. I'm going to go home with Joon." Jungkook said, resting his head against the older man's chest. The brown-haired man smiled and walked out of the hospital with his two favorite people on earth.

-

-

-

"I'm happy for Jungkook and Namjoon," Yoongi said as he lay Yoonha down in her crib. Taehyung agreed then took Yoongis big hands in his petite ones. "Are we ever going to have another baby?" Taehyung asked and Yoongi laughed. "Of course we will. Let's just wait a while for Yoonha to get a little older first." He said as they left their daughter's room. "I know Namjoon may seem like he's clueless half the time but, he's good with Yoonha. I can tell he's good to be a great dad and, Jungkook will need it if there's going to be two." Yoongi said with a small laugh. "Yeah, Namjoon is going to be a great help to Jungkook. Those kids are going to have so much fun growing up." Taehyung said with a laugh. Yoongi and Taehyung both took a seat on the couch, cuddled up together just enjoying the silence. "Do you want to go take a bath together and relax?" Taehyung asked quietly, getting a nod from Yoongi. So, the two males stood up from the couch to make their way to the bathroom that was connected to their bedroom.

Taehyung took a seat on the counter after stripping everything off and watched Yoongi fill up the tub. While he was letting the water run, he took off all of his clothes and stepped in the tub, then took a seat, Taehyung following. Sighing as the hot water covered his body. Yoongi turned the water off once it was full enough and kissed the back of Taehyungs neck as his arms snaked around the man's small waist. Taehyung relaxed completely against Yoongi, he was so comfortable that he could fall asleep just like that. The older man closed his eyes and rested his head against the brown-haired man's. Taehyung looked down at his ring and smiled, remembering everything that happened that day. "Now that I'm not in school anymore, when do you want to get married?" Taehyung asked, getting comfortable again.  Yoongi smiled to himself. "In a few months, just so we have time to get everything set up." He said softly, his eyes still closed. Taehyung smiled and then bit his bottom lip. "I can't wait, daddy." He said, snuggling into the older man's chest even more and falling asleep from how relaxed he was.

-

-

-

A/N: I literally have nothing else to get for this chapter so I'm sorry for how short it is and, sadly this book will be ending soon. Just one chapter left! I'm excited for you guys to see what's going to happen but, I'm sad it's ending. This was my first ever fic and I'm so happy with how well it's been doing. I adore all of you guys who've been supporting my two books. Please leave some comments and votes if you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you. 😊😊

Word Count: 1610