Let's start with this

??? P.o.v
In this time i was a little boy that had that perfect family. A mom, a dad, a older sister, and was rich. In kindergarten i had never liked any girls .
I had told my older sister cying in tears,"why am i different then other boys." I was 5 back then. She had gave me a shock face. She was 15." What do you mean." she had said."How come i don't feel anything when im around girls but for guys..." I stayed quite."Do you know what I mean." I said with a quite voice with my tears slowing down." Tell me...do you know i have a girlfriend." She said. I was confused."what do you mean. Don't girls hqve to date boys and boys date girls." She didn't look mad nor sad but..." I will tell when are much older is that okay." And for that was the last time i saw her and heard her voice. I still was waiting for a answer but she wasn't around no more. She always hang out with friends. She ignores me. I just don't understand. Tell me sis.
WHY I'M I DIFFERENT!!!
_____________________________________
5 years later(same p.o.v)
I was getting abuse. My sister had told me who i was and when i told my parents the had anger, sadness, and they where confused."WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ARE GAY!!!" My mother had slap a eight year old and that was her son. And now im here getting kick in the stomach by mom when it is my graduation. My dad had always been the soft one and my mom is not. You might be thinking. Where is sister. Well she had left our family when our parents saw here kissing her girlfriend Rose. My mom took me to the car ready to go and there for....
My name is Craig who has been abuse and rape by my family...

Authors note:
I don't know what i'm doing with my life right now...