where is my story

I had 1 more day until my freshman highschool starts. I really didn't want to go. I have to cover up my cuts and the bruises and it is going ro be so much work.
"Craig come to the fucking kitchen!" My father said. I am still tired so i stayed in the bed.
"I made pancakes!!!"
I ran the stairs fast not caring if i had only boxers and a long shirt that says
Move im cool.
"Finally i would of bring you down here by your hair."
My eyes where wide open.
"I'm fucking with you and I'm going to help you with those bruises and cuts"
My dad didn't make as much but other people did or i might done it myself. My clumsy fucking self.
*Timeskip to fucking afternoon because why not*
I was on bed wearing a oversize jacket that was white with black paint dripping down.

*Timeskip to fucking afternoon because why not*I was on bed wearing a oversize jacket that was white with black paint dripping down

I am bored a fuck and it was 12 in the afternoon and you know what i dicided to do go to a club.

I went down stairs to see my dad gone?
So i just left
*at the club*
Im 16 and aloud to go to the club and proud.
Now lets see what kind of guys i could get.
*12:00am*
I didn't find any guys except a hottie with icey blue eyes and is fuvking taller then me but i guess he was with someone and it was a women.
"I need to sleep for tommorw but i have to wake up early for school tommorw. ugh i hate school"
Well i slept until the next day first day of highschool.