Black Blood

Liam's pov

I watched as Corey hugged Theo, I accidentally let out a growl I couldn't hold in. I quickly look at my phone that way it seems like it was something at my phone but I just can't get over it, that smell of sadness went away. I should be happy that it did but it didn't go away because of me and that's why I'm angry. Mason was also angry I could smell it on him but he wasn't doing anything. Theo walked back as Corey sat down next to Mason. Corey smiled at Mason  and kissed him
I want that with Theo, "You two are going to be the best of gay friends I know it... unless Theo isn't gay." Lydia said smiling at first but losing it towards the end. Theo smelt nervous but then stopped and I looked up, "No. I am gay." He said his piercing blue eyes looking at me.

"Oh. Damn. I see you Theo." Stiles said and Theo's head snapped to look at him,
"What?" He asked confused and Stiles wiggled his eyebrows looking between me and him, "Oh, no." Theo said shaking his head but I feel like he's lying. Stiles rolled his eyes as if he knew Theo was Lying. Please be lying.

Time skip because school is boring

It was time to leave so I rushed out of class and over to my locker. Behind mine was Theo's and he seemed to be talking to someone so I started to listen in, "So you're fuckin gay?" It was Hayden she sounded angry, she's always fucking angry. "Um yes I thought I made that pretty clear when oh I don't know, I fucking said so at lunch." He said looking over at me so I quickly turned away and continued to grab my stuff, I could feel his smirk, "You're disgusting maybe hell made you that way." She said, Eww she's so gross.

I can't deal with this anymore I slammed my locker shut and walked over to Theo furious I looked at Hayden "No hell didn't make him gay, he simply realized it, you are disgusting and if you want to continue to be my girlfriend I say you better fix your attitude." I grabbed Theo and walked away. I was still holding on to Theo and didn't notice until he said something "Um Liam you're really hurting me." I looking down to see his arm bleeding and my claws were digging into his skin the entire time. I felt this weird feeling in my stomach it made me feel kind of sick. Guilt. "Oh m-my god T-Theo I'm so so sorry." I apologize to him hoping he'd forgive me.

He looked a little worried and that's when I realized I had cold drops running down my cheeks. "Liam it's okay calm down you were mad." He said softly, I nodded and grabbed him softly rushing him over to his car. Once he opened it I found some napkins and looked at his arm he was wearing short sleeves so it was easy to see it. I wiped away the blood and the wound was almost healed which was weird he should've healed by now. Black blood started to spill from it so I quickly took off my shirt and wrapped his arm in it.
"Uh drive to Deaton's." I said and he nodded, the drive there was silent once we got there I rushed him into the clinic.

"Deaton." I said loud enough that he'd be able to help me, "Liam, what can I help you with?" He asked with that same boring look, "Theo, I hurt him and it before it could heal all the way it started to bleed black blood." I said as quickly as I could. Deaton opened the little gate and I rushed Theo into the room with the metal table. I quickly unwrapped the wound and black blood spilt all over the table, "Oh okay well Liam this is kind of a personal manner, so if you could step out and go for a walk that'd be great. Trust me I'll ask him to see if you're really gone come back in fifteen minutes." I nodded and walked out walking away from the clinic out of ear shot.

Theo's pov

"What's so personal about the wound?" I asked both curious and annoyed.
"Well Mr. Raeken it isn't healing because you don't want it to, you don't feel like you deserve to be healthy." Deaton said raising and eyebrow at me like he was waiting for a reason why. "I don't know, anyway just put a band aid on it and tell me what you know in werewolf dating." I said trying to change the subject to what I wanted to know but not so much that it was suspicious. "Alright well often werewolves date for long term not short term. When they meet someone and get a sort of feeling of longing and protection stuff like that, when the feeling is strongest towards one person that is their mate." I stopped him from talking when I nodded in pain. He had poured alcohol on my arm before he started to wrap it.

"When a wolf finds its mate they tend to stay around. Do things for them and if they refuse it, something dangerous happens but it very rare so you shouldn't worry about it." He said smiling at me once he'd finish. "Hey are you able to like tell who's mates are who's since you're like an emissary or is that for a supernatural?" I asked now getting curious in the job of an emissary. "I can tell I just prefer not to because I like it when they figure it out." After he said that we heard a door open and Liam rushed in, "Hey is he gonna be okay?" He asked
"Oh hey Liam, yes he will be fine." Deaton said winking at me which made me both disgusted and curious.