Dead People And Movies

Theo's pov

"Get away from me Katlyn, I have a boyfriend and I don't want you to fuck this up for me." I heard Liam growl at her she just laughed, So I decided that I'd slowly walk down the stairs, "Hmm I guess you're a nasty bitch just like the Bitch of a mother you had." I smirked at her and watched as the fire in her eyes grew bigger. If Liam could fight a were-jaguar then so can I. She lunged at me and I stepped out of the way punching the pack of her head and watched as she hit the floor.

"You aren't really that experienced at fighting." I said looking down at her with an eyebrow raised. I saw her hand starting to move so I jumped down the stairs as she tried to scratch my ankles, "I have a fun idea." I said starting to laugh I ran over picked her up. I quickly threw her out the door really hard and I shut the door. I heard a scream then a loud bang on the door. "I think she probably is dead." I said making a face because I probably shouldn't have, "I'm sure it'll be fine just go shove her in a hole." Liam said laughing a little.

"I'm supposed to be the dark one." I frowned at him, Liam looked like he was concentrating. "Shit hurry and take her I hear cars coming this way." Liam's eyes filled with panic, I opened the door and picked her up, "Mason and Corey come break the mountain ash hurry!!! Liam clean the blood off." I said watching as Corey ran over broke the mountain ash and ran away. I ran into the woods all the way where the holes for the dread doctors were. I found an empty one from a long time ago and shoved her in I turned into my full wolf for and started digging dirt throwing it on the hole.

After I finished completely covering the hole. I stepped on it making sure it was okay for me to leave and after I did I ran back to Liam's when I got there I saw the packs cars outside. I scratched the door and watched as Stiles opened it. I walked in and looked at all of them, "Change back." Scott said looking at me, "No, he can't he'll be completely naked." Liam said glaring at Scott I ran up the stairs and into the bathroom.

Time skip

Now that I was changed back, washed, and newly clothed. I quickly walked down the stairs and sat next to Liam on the couch, "So why is everyone here?" I asked looking at Scott, "We sadly have to go back to college because they said they'd kick us out. Something about not actually having a family emergency blah blah." Stiles said rolling his eyes and Scott sighed nodding his head. I nodded,
"Okay when do you go back?" I asked Scott looked at his phone, "Tonight So we wanted to know if you guys wanted to go to the diner with us and watch a movie." Scott smiled at us.

"Where's Mason and Corey?" I asked looking around the room noticing they weren't here. "Kitchen." I heard 2 voices say, I looked at Liam and waited for him to say something but he didn't he just looked at me, "Yeah sure we'd love to join you guys right Li?" I asked and he nodded stiffly, "What's wrong." I whispered in his ear. "They don't know about us." He whispered back. We weren't loud enough for the pack to hear. "Do you want them to?" I asked and he nodded, "I'm scared." Was all he said before I took his hand in mine.

"Hey guys I just wanted to let you all know me and Liam are together." I said and watched as everyone smile but Stiles got a little excited, "Haha bitches I told y'all so everyone sucks haha!!" He was laughing and he turns to everyone and pointed at everyone that isn't us or Masons and Corey saying, "You give me 20 dollars and you give me 20 dollars'
Until he got everyone in the pack. We just laughed until he was done because we decided to head out and go to the diner.

When we walked in I saw Edna so I walked with Liam over to her, "Hey Edna meet my boyfriend Liam also I'm very sorry I couldn't come into work today." I said smiling brightly at her, "Nonsense child, if you were going to bring me this surprise I would've given you the day off a long time ago." Edna laughed and told us to sit wherever we'd like. So the pack followed as we put multiple tables together and all the chairs we sat down
We talked about random things and laughed along with each other.

And we took pictures while just enjoying each other's company. After eating at the dinner we drove off to the movies and when we all piled in the workers looked like they wanted to kill us don't know why though. The movie was pretty boring but Liam looked so happy and was going on and on about how adorable this was and how adorable that was. We were watching the animated version of how the grinch stole Christmas. I took his hand in mine as I smiled at him but when he caught me staring he pushed his hand in my face and I growled a little.

"Theo, you're missing the movie." He whispered and laughed a little. I smiled at him, "I don't need to watch the movie looking at the facial expressions you make are better than watching the movie" I smiled and the screen flashed white for a moment so I was able to see that his cheeks had turned a shade of pink. I kissed his cheek and turned my head toward the screen. God I think I love this kid more and more with every moment I share with him.