Untitled part

Sebastian held his gun at the hooded mans face. Joseph was laying on the ground by his feet, unconscious and bleeding badly. Sebastian was trying hugs best to keep himself and his partner alive, but it wasn't working too well. Ruvik glared at his gun and it flew out of his hand, smashing into a wall. "Damn it. What do you want?"

"You cannot trap me here." The ground shook and Sebastian reached down for Joseph, almost by instinct. The ground stopped and Ruvik smirked. "But I can trap you here. You and your... Partner."

"What are you saying?" Sebastian stood defensively. "Im stuck here with you?"

"I can keep you here for as long as I want." Sebastian grit his teeth and pulled out a small pistol, shooting at Ruvik in the head.

"You're treating us like playthings! Damn it! Why?!"

"I was always a fan of watching reactions that my patients made to certain things. You're no different."

"We're going to find a way out."

"Who? You and Joseph? That other girl. Yeah right. If I can't escape my own creation, why do you think you could? I can keep you and Joseph together in here... You will never escape." The entire room tilted to the side, making Sebastian and Joseph fly through the wall and into another building. Sebastian hit his head against the wall, and blacked out.

~~~~

"Sebastian!.... Damn it, he's not waking... Sebastian!" Joseph?

"He's been out for awhile." Kidman? Sebastian felt himself being shaken, and he opened his eyes.

"Oh thank god. Sebastian, you're up." Sebastian sat up and held his head. "You've been out forever." Joseph knelt down by him. "You feeling okay?"

"Yeah... My head hurts." Obviously. He shook his head and looked at Joseph and Kidman. "When did she show up?"

"Not too long ago. I told her you've been out for a long time. she decided to stay and keep watch." Sebasitan nodded and tried standing up, stumbling to his feet and holding onto Joseph for balance.

"Easy there Seb."

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me... I'm fine." Sebastian felt his head for any blood leaking out, and when he didn't feel any he stood up straight. "In this place, you'll go through a lot worse."

"Unfortunately, I think that small bump is the least of our problems." Kidman held her gun out. "I can see some of them coming this way. Probably heard Joseph shouting at you."

"Then lets go. I'm fine and awake now." Sebastian looked around to find out where they were.

"This damn place. Where are we?"

"In a small town." She pointed in the distance. "The beacons over there. Not too far away. We should head there."

"Alright. If we get separated, that'll be our meeting point." Joseph pulled out his small notebook and wrote a few things down. "It seems though, we haven't been anywhere close to it. Going there, there may be more of those things." Sebastian shrugged and began walking, Joseph and Kidman behind him. "Best bet is to stick together."

"Well, I'm not sure how possible that'll be." Kidman muttered under her breath. "Has anyone seen the doctor, or Leslie lately?"

"No, but before we were here, Joseph and I ran into Ruvik. He said something about keeping us locked up here forever."

"Well, I'm not sure how much 'forever' I can stand." Kidman smirked. "I can only take so much of you two at one time."

"This is no time to joke around Kid." Sebastian glared at her. "We need to find out how to get out. The beacon is the best bet so far, center of town and all. Let's not get distracted."